Reviews for Domino High Shooting
skywright chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
THis is obviously a frindship piece...I like slash but then I love friendship pieces more...but making a disclaimer in the story is rather insulting. Still I like how each person is talking about what they are thankful to Yugi for.
May-chan chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Why does all the bad things happen to poor little Yugi?
BrokenWing chapter 12 . 12/7/2008
This story was amazing. Sad but amazing. What I really loved about your story there were no YAOI!. One thing I realize you like killing little Yugi do you? :P But that's ok because you're story is very good and keep writting. I want to read more :D
AnimeSnowflake chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
Oh my god. I can't believe he died. That's terrible! Yugi's my favorite Y- wait, my favorite anime character overall. I'm still crying from the chappie. He better have a good afterlife, or I swear, someone else is gonna die! This was such a moving story! Despite the sadness of it all, I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to read it. Good luck with your fanfiction career.
Ulquiorra Schaffer chapter 11 . 10/11/2007
what did yami say in egyptain?
Silver Star Celine chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
*feels tears running down face* *wipes them away* Yugi...died...*cry* Great Story with a sad in peace yugi...*runs away crying(well I can't really do that. I can only leave this story ;( )*
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
That was pretty sad. A bit rushed at the start and too slow towards the ending so maybe a bit of pacing would do this good. Also though the Egyptian mythology was fascinating, the Elysain fields actually come from Greek and Roman mytholgy and not Egyptian. Also Seto seemed very OOC even in that situation, which was rather annoying. Howevever the plotline was very unusual and interesting. Maybe you should write an epilogue or oneshot sequel of Yugi coming back to Yami and assuring him that he's safe and will see them again soon or something like that, hm?
Ulquiorra Schaffer chapter 12 . 3/27/2005
you should do a bs with all his friends including seto and have them each say somrthing...have yugi come to them or something and let them knwo hes ok or something idk
chinkeepdaughter126 chapter 12 . 2/26/2005 could you kill little Yugi like that? :(

It was a great story. Sad, but great. Life lessons. And did you know all of that stuff about Anciet Egyptian beliefs or did you research? Either way, you know a lot about the subject.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 12 . 2/25/2005
Me (on the verge of tears): This. . .this is. . .

(I finally break down and start crying, with tears flowing out of my eyes in an anime fashion. My Yami Omorose sighs and pulls out a rain coat and umbrella from Ra-knows-where.)

Omorose: *SIGH* Something tells me this is going to take a while. . .
Ai-T-L chapter 12 . 2/24/2005
*wa!*Crying* have cod you do that! *wip tears from faling* I-i men i-its so sad! to sad... b-but s-so beatifol!*Crying louder* w-way? way? he saved he's f-frends, b-but died... *yamin take over and try to comfort* (speaking by the mind link) /Hei...Ailin..(my real name) dont take this hard, i men its just a story!/

/but's so sad! *sniff* sniff*/ I know..I know...I now aibo.../

jamin take control of the body.*

, em... that she is want to say is that this wus a grait and beatefol story and that she had aded it to all favorit things! kepp making god storys! But maby not so sad.. But I love tragedik storys but... ye its sad but a grait story, bb!
kobear91 chapter 12 . 12/10/2004
That was the sadest story I have ever read /sobing/ truly I cant stop crying It was so beautiful.
Tainted Tulip chapter 12 . 11/25/2003
WAH! I cried, oh did I cry! He died *sob, sob* how could he die? How could Yami stay so calm? How? He COULD'NT, that's how! Yuugi! What a beautifully written piece. Full of emotion and moving to a fault!

Curious Nightmare chapter 12 . 9/27/2003
This is the first story that I have read in at least six months that has actually caused my eyes to water. It was so sad! But it was a good story.

-Ice-Spirit Phoenix _