Reviews for Ten Days
Harmony4eva chapter 13 . 2/7
Why did the grammar and punctuation in the last chapter disappear? It felt really rushed.
LizaMa chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
I have to agree with the person before me, the ending is extremely rushed. You jumps from the sixths detention to the last one, the tenth. And suddenly they are together...
LizaMa chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
I do not geht why you made lupin such a "Bad" person. Normally he is nice, has a rather calm personality and is not such a judging person. He is the complete opposite in this book
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2014
It just seemed like all of a sudden you wanted to end to story, the details were lacking and the last chapter was all over the place. You didn't even really finish what was happening and then all of a sudden they were together.
I liked the beginning. The end needed a lot more planning.
slytherinslut123 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
Ohh yeah and ware did the punctuation and gremmer go in the last chapter?

it kind of spoiled it for me
slytherinslut123 chapter 13 . 1/2/2014
I hate it when you do this I get my hopesmup for another chapter

This was grate butt theire is so much more that could happen now they're togetha

any chance of a sequel?
ellie111lee chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
AHHHH SO MANY FEELS WHILE READING THIS! Thanks for this really awesome fanfic :))
madison chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
umm... 0-0
Lumcer chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
I really liked this story. I wish you kind of explained pansy but yeah... And I wouldn't mind knowing how things worked out :) thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer
the-color-blue45 chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
Cool story! I would of found it funny if Draco's last note to Harry was "Meet me in the prefects bathroom 11 p.m. sharp" but lived ur ending even if they did kind of hate each other until the very end... kind of.
therougeslytherin chapter 12 . 11/24/2011
This story is awesome! Please do more full length fics like this! I would totally read those if it happens! Thanks! -th
Lobster3 chapter 12 . 8/25/2011
Great story-just so you know all your punctuation has gone missing from the final chapter.
malfoymannor chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
So this was great up until the last chapter. Not sure what happened, it's like you forgot grammar, spelling, and punctuation all together. It really took away from the last chapter, and I have to say that I couldn't enjoy the end of the story because of it. Parts of the story were a bit scattered at places, and point of view changes were blurred at times. Sorry.
malfoymannor chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
SASE1 chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
It was reasonably good until the last chapter, a disappointment. You had so many errors, there would be no way to count them all. I don't know what happened, but it looked like you left out your comman sense on this one. Did the original author put it up for adoption and you finished it?