Reviews for The New Age of a Phenex
Can't choose a Username chapter 1 . 12/29/2021
got to give to you for actually doing chemistry in a fanfic. you took realism to the next level and i like it
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2021
I get Ginata is out, honestly she didn't do uch even when she "declared her love for him at shipuden".

But that's kind of a bund reason for him to not accept her.

"Oh I'm sorry the Harem is almost at capacity, I'm waiting for some other waif booty before you so sorry, not sorry".

You could've had her moce on but you just put a fake expectation of her suddenly being alright with it.

She's waited for him for years, eating at her for being a coward. When suddenly she has the courage, Naruto just says "sorry its too late bye bye".

Yeah... no you have the tact of a brick when it comes to romance buddy
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2021
I know it was for the story and ot but can you just get rid of the elders. If not maybe show them that the older brother tried having them disowned and kill3d?

Apparently Naruto is stronger and if not on par with the Maous yet he's passive and has not shown anything to prove it
Triolveos chapter 20 . 12/11/2021
Hola sabes te quería pedir si podía subir el fic a youtube porque me gusto bastante para que mas personas lo puedan ver yo lo editaría y avisaría de tus derechos de autor que es tuyo el fic y los mandaría a leerlo si quieren para que aumentes tu comunidad y yo la mía que estoy subiendo fics y quiero que la gente conozca mas sobre esto que me gusta. Si quieres apoyarme yo te intentaría apoyar de igual manera eso si quieres me responde gracias por leerlo bye suerte.
Kaisha Agariba Hiniku chapter 20 . 12/11/2021
Yo. Just wandering cause I noticed it again and I keep meaning to ask cause it bugs me... but I keep forgetting by the time I get done... well no longer! Checked in to see if you updated (couldn't remember what date I had last read) or not and saw you hadn't so I'm gonna ask now before the question leaves my mind. Why doesn't Naruto get burned by holy objects? Is it cause he is from a different universe? Nah he's a devil. Perhaps all the Tailed Beasts have boosted his healing factor on top of his Phenex Regeneration to such heights that not even holy objects burn him? Perhaps... but seriously why? Unless that's something that's gonna get explained later on. If not then LET ME KNOW BEFORE I GO INSANE WITH CURIOUSITY!
carneyjarred chapter 20 . 12/10/2021
Ophis and Naruto will be able to connect well due to both being kicked out of Their homes and and i would have thought you would revive fuu?
carneyjarred chapter 9 . 12/10/2021
But wouldn't having the rinnegan make naruto overpowered? Although I guess you can make a limited where he can only use one path at a time and has maybe a 50sec. Time limit.
agnar chapter 7 . 12/10/2021
This was such a boring chapter. I despise long chapter-length fight, fight, fight, brag brag brag... too long and drawn out and really unneeded.
Qhaq chapter 20 . 12/9/2021
Great Chap, keep up the awesome work
siddheshp152 chapter 21 . 12/9/2021
Is this story going to be continue ?
Dasgun chapter 21 . 12/9/2021
.-.
darkangelflame chapter 21 . 12/8/2021
it all good but T-T
Hyperman15 chapter 21 . 12/8/2021
NOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2021
Ok, why the update when there is no new chapter!?
Gamerman22 chapter 20 . 12/8/2021
No charter 21, did you upload?