Reviews for Vampiric Nature
Little Dii -LD chapter 11 . 2/10/2014
Please update soon.. Your last update was ten or so years ago..
Aeryn chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
hi! I've read all 11 chapters and your fic is awesome. I know it's been a long time since you've updated but I'd really like to read more. Another chapter please!
kotaband60 chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
Great storry know it was 03 the last time you updated but i would love to read more. Please update!
Betty More Fishe chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
I absolutly adored this fic! Loved it! it was a quick easy read and I feel you really captured the characters and the world they are living in. I love how you managed to make everything tie into the Vampire world much the same way the original auther tied everything into the wizarding world! It was fantastic and I love that their body wants one thing while their mind wants another and Harry's struggle. I LOVED THIS STORY! can't wait for the next update, five stars and a cookie for the author :)
One Mad Wolf chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
*poke* This story hasnt been updated for like 8 years even though it is awesome!

If you get this, please, please update again! I know after all this time the muse has probably left, and who knows, you might not even write much anymore, but really, people are still reading and reviewing this story, even 8 years after its been updated! It must mean something.

Well, even if it doesnt get updated ever again, I just want to say that this has been a good read, and maybe someday you should write another story :)

- Wolf
BreGurl23 chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
hurry up with chapter 12 please
Tuuna chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
Well I'm just glad harry didn't completely freak out over Draco seducing him
Bane WolfBlood chapter 10 . 11/26/2009
please update soon.
calliey2121 chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
cloudchenchan chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
continue pls?
DMICEPRINCE chapter 11 . 12/13/2008
Wow. this is a good fanfic. I like the whole vampire theme. please update soon.
moriah93ohio chapter 11 . 10/23/2008
This is a really good story. I like it.

I know that it has been awhile since you update, but I hope that you update soon.

I really do like this story. It seems really good.

I can't wait to find out what will happen next. This is an interesting story.

Please update soon. I love this story!

Until then...
lil joker 1989 chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
well i like this story im sad to see that you havent updated in 5 years but hey maybe you will soon right hopefully -
Norwegian MoonShadow chapter 11 . 2/12/2008
Wow, awsome chapter and story! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
iamnotafreakingGOTH chapter 11 . 1/17/2008
Brilliant story! Well written and a good plot. Update soon!