Reviews for Music's no good without you
bffimagine chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
AW! Kenken and Schu are just too cute!
S'revan chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
Whee!

I'm returning the favor at last, you'll notice. And I have to admit to a particular fondness for SchuKen relationships... Nice story.
FireKat chapter 3 . 6/4/2003
BWAHA! i have returned

aww schuschu and kenken love eachother *happy sigh* so sweet you never fail to make it a nice happy ending _
Kyra2 chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Very sweet ending. Good to see that they're not going to be without each other. It would have sucked if you hadn't given it a happy ending. Or at least it would have from my perspective, am really not in the mood for a lot of angst.
schu-chan chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
waai... *waves in one hand almost anyone x ken banner, schuxken banner in the other* I LUV UR FIC! it's a happy ending! Schuschu got the guy! KenKen still loves him! Schuldich loves Ken! And they're actually together! And the story's good! It's good! I almost wanna cry... T.T
schu-chan chapter 2 . 6/3/2003
T.T schu-schu no baka... that's what happens when you leave someone like KenKen... eternal sadness... T.T
schu-chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
T.T

sadness... SCHU-SCHU! T.T
Chibi Kitsune6 chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
*-* Ah thats so sweet! . I think you got them really in-character too, which is hard to do in a Schu/Ken o.o Good job! _ *feels all mushy now*
Jenken chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
This is such an adorable fic. _ Very realistic, very cute, and very good! I'm glad they got back together at the end and hopefully they won't have any need to regret later. Great fic! Keep writing!
Ketty chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Thanks for the third part! :)
Mariki chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
*squeals* SchuxKen! XD *jumps up and down* This fic is too good! Write another SchuxKen fic, pweze? With Ken and Schu on top? *flashes her irresistably-cute-puppydog look*
Tohda chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
the story's great! hope you'd write a sequel! it's a bit on the hanging part for me. please write a sequel!
Tohda chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
i think this is the best schu x ken story i've read! well, the serious mood though. but it's great! continue please!
Suisei Lady Dragon chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
As always, you worked their feelings to the end. It’s like being there suffering with Ken loneliness and Schu uncertainties. You have done it again! Perfect finale. And I also love when you explore all their feelings without them even touching so more than a kiss or two. It gives a certain quality to the love you portrait that not everyone achieves.

Congratulations!
Krysana chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
still excellent - but i want more action please! now that schu's spotted kenken - what's gonna happen now? *holds breath*