Reviews for The Ultimate Betrayal Decision
Aries1994 chapter 12 . 1/16
Superb
Ruricha chapter 12 . 5/13/2021
Wow this story was really special. Different from the ones I usually read but I must say that I liked it a lot! I am glad that the whole situation was resolved in one day. I loved the fight and conversation with Dr. Garner. Good man! In the end they made up and what happened next, in the office, alone… It was divine! They finally made love. Sheldon's words in the end are beautiful. Perfect ending.
RocioROS chapter 12 . 9/26/2020
Wow wow wow... me encantó tu historiaaa.. es hermosa, espero que esta historia derive a otras historias más asi como en tus anteiores fanfictions. Muchas gracias... Espero que pronto escribas otra historia
fictionhurstless chapter 12 . 8/25/2020
GREAT STORY! ️
amberskeens98 chapter 12 . 7/24/2020
You should make a sequel I loved this, I wanna see if marriage therapy worked for them and if Amy has babies!
Warriorcreed chapter 12 . 6/28/2020
You really surprised me with the ending, I would have never expected the end of this story to result in Sheldon and Amy starting a family. I do agree that Penny probably should have stayed out of Sheldon and Amy’s personal life but it makes you wonder if Penny didn’t get involved would they have ended up trying to start a family in the end. This was a different and interesting story, I enjoyed it.
pillows and tickles chapter 12 . 6/27/2020
AAAAAAHHHHH. That’s it? I want to know what happens next. Make another chapter please?
AlHc924 chapter 12 . 6/25/2020
Me gustó muchísimo.
Laura1996P chapter 12 . 6/24/2020
omg love this fic it was beautiful and sexy in the end, I would like to see the sequel of this with their therapy sessions and see if they were lucky conceiving that baby or babies that they want
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2020
Love it ! Thanks for much.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2020
Muchas gracias portu tiempo, para escribir esta historia
redhead59901 chapter 12 . 6/23/2020
Nice work, again. I do hope they become parents in a natural way. Yes, Sheldon or Amy cheating would end a marriage. Once trust is broken, and it is tough situation.
I do like the improved and mature Sheldon here. Yes, you writing makes my Shamy heart beat a bit faster. You writing ideas can be like a rollercoaster rides, but thankful the end will make sense.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2020
I always knew that you will not let Shamy be totally OOC by having them cheat. Despite that, you still manage to make this story a roller coaster ride for me. Thank you for writing this. I look forward for more stories from you.
Graciassss
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2020
Triple hoo! That was pretty hot and as usual very well written. Thank you!