Reviews for Insufficient Denial
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
haiylighGIRL chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
please finish this story please!
annonymous chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
wow..i'm really delayed..lol. You're probably done writing this story since it was last updated a year ago, but i randomly found it and i really like it. You're a good author and i really think you should continue. :)
Jordan chapter 9 . 6/25/2004
i liked the idea of you story. it's good. but you are not a very good writer. i'm sorry but i've seen better... :(
chellibeani chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
okay.
major OOC action here. its a good story, but.. it just jumps around too much. i mean. draco hates her, hermione hates draco. hermione loves harry, harry loves ginny, the harry loves hermione then hermione loves draco...
too much... emotional changing.
kinda ruins to effect.
lizzy-black19 chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
hehe naughty kids do continue asap those were very good scenes
jsdfasd chapter 9 . 2/15/2004
This is kinda messed up and screwy.
Fiery Slut chapter 8 . 1/18/2004
Let me finish Draco’s last sentence… “I’m afraid I do love you, Hermione
Stinker chapter 8 . 1/17/2004
He raped her and now she's in love with him? I don't get it. I wanted her and Harry together!
Krisitna chapter 8 . 1/16/2004
Oh no, that's it. AH I need more. lol. Please update this story. I am absolutely in love with it. At first i wasn't following much of it, but then these last few chapters things were finally starting to fall into place, and now I'm craving for more. I'll look for your update. Great work, and keep it up!
lizzy-malfoy87 chapter 8 . 1/12/2004
wait hes afraid he does what? love him? ok just continue asap i need to go to skool ugh! laterz!
TomboyishRandom chapter 8 . 1/12/2004
Please continue, it's coming along quite nicely, especially the plot!
huggs,
Jamie M
me chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Why is draco so cruel?
LadyNo chapter 7 . 12/30/2003
hey love your story plot. you have me very interested. mostly i just read stories out of sheer boredom, but now i want to know what's going to happen. anyways what the heck is going to happen? please tell me bye.
Fiery Slut chapter 7 . 12/29/2003
It turns me on *big time* when Draco’s following Hermione around like a sick puppy.
He’s sick but terribly sexy!