Reviews for Of All The Burdens I Must Bear
muffinroo chapter 25 . 10/24
This is so intense! So many emotions and all mine are focused on Sam and his all encompassing love for dean and his anguish at know Dean has none for him. It is truly gut wrenching for Sam to see all the love that was once for him now poured into Nick. You capture that emotion and evoke more from me as I read. I'm ready for some Michael/Sam action! And excited to see how you deal with the questions now swirling around for Nick and Dean about Sam and his connection to Dean. So well done!
ncsupnatfan chapter 25 . 10/24
Nice chapter and liked the Cas, Jack, Sam scene. Good second read. NC
Blondie 20000 chapter 24 . 10/22
I'm sure Sam will turn up. I'm not really interested in the torture. I'm interested in what Michael will say to Nick. I wonder if Michael will make any hints regarding who Nick is.

I can't wait for more.
muffinroo chapter 24 . 10/18
Well we are building toward a big show down i think!
I need me some Sammy to swoop in and save the day, but he surely has a lot on his plate...Claire and Dean...and oh yeah Nick! Very exciting! Great tension building.
ncsupnatfan chapter 24 . 10/17
Good action chapter and yep they are in trouble. NC
muffinroo chapter 23 . 10/10
Oh so much happening in this chapter! Many twists and monster action. Love the touch of Claire vamp and looks like thing are coming to crescendo in the fight against Michael! I feel about this story like I do about the ending of the show...excited to see how it ends but lamenting that there will be no more show and no more new Supernatural stories from you :(
Blondie 20000 chapter 23 . 10/10
Damm Violet. She's working for Michael. God I was actually feeling sorry for her as well. Damm it. Violet seriously made a big mistake working for Michael. It's gonna backfire on her. Poor Claire she's already been turned into a werewolf once now she was close to becoming a vampire! I didn't expect it all to be a distraction!

Michael has them damm it. Michael has made a big mistake Sam is gonna get him. I just know the big Michael fight is gonna be awesome.

Really good, intense chapter. I can't wait for more.
ncsupnatfan chapter 23 . 10/10
Good action chapter NC
Blondie 20000 chapter 22 . 10/6
Argh my thoughts are all over the place when it comes to Nick. I understand he is scared and he thinks he is protecting his family by doing this but it's Sam. Sam is innocent. I knew Rowena would happily go along with the plan but Jack...I don't think Nick should have put Jack in that position. I can't see Jack going along with it. Either that or Cas and Dean are gonna suspect something is up Jack doesn't have a good poker face. Jack wouldn't want to hurt Cas Dean would be angry that Nick did all this behind his back. Some chapters I feel sorry for Nick other chapters he really does annoy me. I guess Nick is not suppose to be a likeable character.

I can't wait for more. I do like the Brits gadgets :)
Black Fungus chapter 22 . 10/4
Nick is Nick. Sam would never send a vassal to hell. You are making me crazy. Thank you
ncsupnatfan chapter 22 . 10/3
Nice chapter and Nick is doing what he thinks he needs to do to protect family. Plus, he thinks he was the one that suffered in the Cage. He wants a little revenge. NC
EmeraldWings90 chapter 22 . 10/3
Well, until now, I had difficulty seeing the difference between Nick Winchester and Sam apart from a slight difference in attitude... But this is a difference that counts.
Thankfully, Sam is (physically) safe from this plan...
muffinroo chapter 22 . 10/2
"How do I feel about him now?" Well I don't trust 'em! Rowena, Jack and Nick see lucifer in Sam and I still see Lucifer in Nick and I think about the show Nick and how he was after Lucifer was killed and he was still inherently evil...killing all those people in and wanting Lucifer back. He seems just as cunning and manipulative as the show Nick and I still feel badly for Sammy.
Blondie 20000 chapter 21 . 10/1
It was great seeing the British Men Of Letters. Shame Sam doesn't like England lol. It was definitely fun seeing Sam interacting with the Brits. The mystery of Gabriel still bugs me. I can't wait to find out why Sam is hearing Gabriel.

I can't wait for more. :)
muffinroo chapter 21 . 9/28
Those pesky BMoL...never trust 'em. so funny that you are in Winchester, cause as I read this I was at Caesar's Palace Las Vegas, it's like life imitating art! So the Brits are in and Sam has a weapon, now he just needs full grace strength and then it's on?! And I'm nervous about this...