Reviews for Reiteration
really good looking forward to more!
SolomonEmrys chapter 2 . 9/3
Hey, I know it's been a couple years but I was wondering if you continued this story elsewhere or were considering to put more chapters into this?
Matias chapter 2 . 7/23
Sigue el fic, esta bueno
marzionmartin96 chapter 2 . 5/3
This series is very intriguing. So much potential is at work I'd just wish this to be updated.
anon2619 chapter 2 . 1/11
This is awesome.
anon2619 chapter 1 . 1/11
Love it.
Snazzy Snake chapter 1 . 12/11/2021
I’m interested in this fanfic but I’m a bit confused about the opening choices. Are there 29 other gamers that have been dropped in this world?
Hyuga Tobirama chapter 2 . 10/4/2021
Nice foundation I wish you continued this story it could have been something good
ilayhyams chapter 2 . 3/17/2021
Hey, you should make sure to double-check your numbers, earlier you said that flexibility and movement was at 99 but now it at 58 and 49 respectively
Man Man chapter 2 . 2/5/2021
Guudo story man
zariox.nightrow chapter 2 . 2/2/2021
Well damn, you got your self a tall order. I just hope you don't get distracted by 29 characters and start writing about them ignoring the MC for 5-6 chapters or something like that.

And keeping track of everything is going to be hard, hope youre ready for the pain you're bringing yourself in.

That said, good work, writing is fluid and I really like the idea, nothing much to say yet, plot is starting strong, seems nice. I'll wait for the next chapter, cya.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 1/16/2021
That sounds so interesting and funny. I really want him to meet the other two in iwa soon. It'll bee crazy... Or nice. This reminds me of the hanger sort I am writing. I thought the same about Canon, that it was such a waste of potential to not show it...
Anyway, continue when you can. If life to read more! It really sounds cool.
Heaven Watching Tree chapter 2 . 12/3/2020
Nice foundation for a good story here, pls update
itsMARWIE chapter 2 . 10/30/2020
Hey, cool!
The-Anti-Akuma chapter 2 . 9/29/2020
Yes. I mean I find it weird that a three year old is being sent on a mission... But /shrug