Reviews for Reiteration
itsMARWIE chapter 2 . 10/30/2020
Hey, cool!
The-Anti-Akuma chapter 2 . 9/29/2020
Yes. I mean I find it weird that a three year old is being sent on a mission... But /shrug
Gamma-X chapter 2 . 9/21/2020
Interesting so far. I hope it'll be OC x Kurotsuchi.
Keep up the good work!

Ja Ne~!
suzuki.karin chapter 2 . 9/20/2020
I just love how original the story is and how they make one of the most underrated village to seem so much advantageous for living conditions. I myself am fond of the idea of Swift release specialist which are mostly regarded as a subskill in most fics that I've read. Hope this continues.

p.s: Is Kushina still alive in this verse? Just curious
jelaugust chapter 2 . 9/15/2020
This is looking to be a great story, I really hope it's not abandoned already.
ThatTerribleWriter78 chapter 2 . 9/15/2020
Well sir, madam, this is wonderful. Keep up the good work. Kan't wait for the next chappiw!
xhope14x chapter 2 . 8/17/2020
I like what you've done so far also I know it might take longer but i would like longer chapters I like to come home after a long day of work and have something to help me relax and i long reading long stuff 2 cant wait to see where you take this story next keep up the good work mate.
kaitenglory chapter 2 . 8/5/2020
"Next week"? But regardless, better inclusion of multi-player aspect than most others I've seen. Keep it up, you have my attention
Naruto420 chapter 2 . 8/4/2020
Haha. This chapter was funny. Onoki is going senile by sending a 3 years old in mission. Waiting for more. :)
DAK11269 chapter 2 . 8/2/2020
I love this. Please update if you can, im eagerly looking forward to more.
Swiftwolfbeta chapter 2 . 8/1/2020
Easy ask for some basic training you fool
P34644563 chapter 2 . 7/15/2020
this is a great read.
Ethloc chapter 2 . 7/3/2020
Wow, I love your story. And I think I would prefer if your chapters stayed long. If a chapter is 10 thousand words or longer I know I'll have a fun hour of reading.
Codbor chapter 1 . 6/28/2020
Nice there is no quest nor inventory in the menu?
Cdawg24103 chapter 2 . 6/25/2020
Loved reading this so far, love the idea of there being more than one gamer, can't wait to read more!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »