Reviews for Reiteration
Trade Master chapter 1 . 6/21/2020
haven't started your story just a small history lesson since your obviously new to fanfiction if you dont know why we use the disclaimers, it's to prevent us from getting sued to hell and back back when fanfiction was rare and every author would sue someone who wrote even the smallest most innocuous fanfiction
RockyGolem chapter 2 . 6/20/2020
This is some pretty good stuff hope it continues to be great.
death-war123 chapter 2 . 6/13/2020
Amazing so far man. Cant wait fir the next chapter and hope that u keep updating at least once in 2 weeks. A twist to the usual gamer fics and i have to say that im loving it. Cant wait to see the other 29 reincarnates.
DragonNOOB chapter 2 . 6/12/2020
It is nice to see a story with the main character having swift release.

I am somewhat convinced is a vastly underestimated bloodline. Speed is great for a shinobi but it is the other effects that the bloodline has that makes it super powerful. It increase the bodies durability by a moderate amount to be able to handle the strain of moving stupidly fast. Additionally increases ones mental speed by a large amount possibly similar to the sharingan. If trained you could basically overclock your mind to be able to study faster as well as increase your memory and possibly even chakra control to a crazy speed. What is the most scary about this bloodline it may be possible to recreate ultra instinct from dragon ball super using this bloodline (although it would require crazy training and the chakra cost and recoil to the users body would be massive).
AmReader chapter 2 . 6/11/2020
Gamer fics are always fun, and yours is living up to it! Thanks. Your skill levels are weird though, you say 90 and max level, but then in his stats it was all 40s and 50s.
Ahtu chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
The moment I saw the system say: "If you kill them, you can steal one perk." The first thing I thought was - "So... Where's that grandstanding fool that picked the Kyuubi, Sharigan, or even Rinnegan?"
Pandoras-box last thing inside chapter 2 . 6/9/2020
Really good story so far looking forward to next chapter.
Would like to see how characters of gamer power interact and if they will get along or try kill each other
Yifto chapter 2 . 6/6/2020
love how you chose iwa and how they aren't oblivious to shit like "persuade". eager to see more.
Sixth Bending chapter 2 . 6/5/2020
Nicely done. The plot train is chugging along, and I can see the wheels spinning in the story. Interesting to see Konoha cooperate with Iwa, though in this timeline Minato hasn’t massacred the earth ninja so they don’t have much beef. One thing I gotta say, I liked the flashback. That’s definitely a great way to show what had gone on, plus the added bonus of seeing Kakashi was great.
Other than that I’m glad to get more explanation on the gamer stats, and more hashed out calculations with it. Speed stat confusion is gone, so kudos for that, and I’m hella stoked for the ramifications of that insane speed.
Lastly I would prefer longer chapters, but more than anything else I’d say it would be better to put something out around every week like how you did so honestly whatever won’t stress you out as much. If you got the stuff worked out then go for the longer chapters but if it’s too much pressure ease back and don’t force yourself. More than anything putting something out is better than nothing.

Good luck!
saayeen006 chapter 2 . 6/5/2020
29 perks just by killing 29 people.. guess the 2 iwa jinchuriki are living on borrowed time
TorioWint chapter 2 . 6/4/2020
Y'know Danny Devito Otsuki is not something I thought I would ever think. and yet it is the best thing ever!
Also, loved the fact that the MC is pretty much a speedster.
And boyo, it is kinda fricked up his mission. and yet I will love to see the frickin pedo to die!
thanks a lot for it! :o)
Blueowl chapter 2 . 6/4/2020
Interesting.
SirMaou chapter 2 . 6/4/2020
it would be great if the other reincarnators would team up and advance the world of Naruto, but I know there'd be some a$$hole in them.
prisontaker chapter 1 . 6/3/2020
This has potential. I really like the idea so far, please don’t fuck it up. It’ll take atleast months for another story of the same premise to pop up.
Saizo K chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
Good start! The killing a woman bit was a bit sudden though lol.

I think whethwr this fic will be good or not is going to hinge on how you deal with all the other OC reincarnators.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »