Reviews for Reiteration
OgFrosty chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
god i forgot to follow this story when i read ch1, i’m so glad that i regularly search for updated gamer fics.
Pokelover12 chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
Nice chapter, keep up the good work! I thinks it’s good that the MC has built a rapport with Onoki, it looks like it is already giving him opportunities to improve himself. The only thing I found strange was that Onoki immediately came to the conclusion that the MC has speed release just from some offhand comment from a three year old who thinks they are the fastest in the village after unlocking their chakra. Other than that good job!
Westrannor chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
One must only look to the feats of the Flash to see the true power of speed! (though that also has a lot of DC F**kery so eh) Awesome chapter, your story has me super hyped due to the unique concept well written nature, and I can't wait for the next chapter! (Don't burn out though)
Giltlawyer9000 chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
Good chapter, can't wait for the next.
Note: Will Physics be a thing? Like he runs so fast he causes a Sonic Boom? Like The Flash(DC)?
Also, would it be a stretch to say that once the MC gains a Master Level usage of Fuinjutsu, would he be able to create a Seal that converts Nature Chakra into himself? To make his own sage mode, or if you go to the more broken route, Unlimited Chakra.
Drouppi chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
Intriguing start. How do you deal with the other reincarnated people? Do you have plans for all of them already? Do you know when you'll introduce them and don't really plan all their lives?
I doubt the others are idiots and where idle in the last years. With their powerleveling they all could become godlike in a very short time where only the reincarnated could potentially beat each other.
Not saying that it's bad, but I fear his incredibly fast learning will not be sustainable in the long run.

Personally, I'd prefer 5k words per chapter. But it's not really important, so do what's easier for yourself (or change it depending on the pace of the story and good points to end a chapter)

How does his otherworldly chakra potency influence his speed? As you said, the jinton is genetic and should be influenced be his chakra. And speed itself is 5(dexstr) so no involvement of chakra either, right?

I would have thought Onoki was smarter than sending him on such a mission. But on the other hand he knows he's not your usual three year old. Still a bit weird...

Looking forward to more!
hiareportsyou chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
please. please. please.

Stop with things like Danny Davito, TikTok, and others. It ruins the immersion of the story, to the point I think I'm reading crack. A little bit is fine, but practicacly every other paragraph had some other world joke. Its just too much. Hes spent 3 years in Iwa, these should be phasing out, and new jokes should be phasing in.

Now, why in the hell would he think 880 is Enough to beat Jonin, who are now equal to Kage? Any Naruto fan knows how stupidly fast those in Naruto are.

Now, if Kakashi is Head Jonin already, does this mean he's older? Or will this be a full potential Kakashi type story, and Kakashi is gonna become insanely powerful?

While this was a fine Chapter, it wasn't on the standard of chapter 1.

Show, not tell works on skills to. Show him using movement, not just what the skill does. I don't really need to know the specifics of something like stealth, cooking, running, kunai manipulation, or tapdancing. Just seeing them in action is fine.

Skills like Medatation, I obviously need to know what it does, if it does something like extra chakra, chakra control, or mind training.

With something like chakra control, it depends. If its just a, jutsu take less numbers skill, just casually saying what level its at is enough. If its, wow shit, at level 95 im basically a chakra bender! You can show that. However, if its something that just cant be shown, this is when the skill sheet is useful, to be told what it is.

It should be noted, skills that we knpw, dont need to be retold just because they level up, and just a note of 1 too now 67 is fine, with any non numerical gains can then be shown in future chapters, and the numerical gains can just be said by the character, without the full description.

tldr, less telly, more showy.
Uncle Iroh chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
The concept given in this story is a breath of fresh air. Can't wait to see the effects of the other players in this world, possibly something like an Interlude chapter that views the lives of random players.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
I just realized that his otherworldly chakra thing is insane because if he solely invested in it that after 4.166666 levels he would get to natural chakra density
Pokelover12 chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
I am very excited about this story! Only one chapter in and I can already tell this’ll be a good story, I was immediately hooked. I’m only disappointed there aren’t anymore chapters to read through, hopefully we’ll get more chapters soon! Keep up the good work.
alexantony471 chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
nice story
Syrdrai chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Great so far can't wait too see more of it and from what i'm seeing we will be seeing alot of AU divergence of the canon story 30 people (most likely fans of the series) all in the story at once thats alot of conflicting interests from people who know most of the future of the world even if its just generalistic knowledge from a casual fan or a hardcore fan that can tell you the amount of wrinkles on the Tsuchikage's face gunna be a shitstorm regardless
Icemanz01 chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
I am actually extremely excited for this fic. I can not wait tell you update it
Sixth Bending chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
I gave this fic a look at on a whim, and my god am I glad I did that.
This is really good, I can tell you planned it out and while balancing the world by just buffing everyone puts a slight frown on my face it’s waay better than just having an op protagonist (or in this case multiple op people).
That being said, this is really well done, almost no issues with the pacing, although maybe it’d be better to have a bit more insight on what went down in the timeskips than just kinda saying it came and went, but honestly it’s pretty good as it is.
The game interface is pretty on point, though I will say that I’m a bit confused with the speed stat, maybe make it an average between the strength/dexterity stats or explain it a bit more, since I had no idea what the speed release actually did with the speed stat as 5(Str Dex) is kinda hard to interpret.
Despite the few reservations I had while reading this chapter, I’m definitely looking forward to the next one and hope it doesn’t get abandoned or anything because this is really good stuff.

P.S: don’t worry bout AUing it, it’s done a lot in Naruto fics, plus with the way you’re going it’s hella interesting.
Westrannor chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
...such a exciting start! I haven't seen a gamer story with this concept at all, and I'm excited to see where it goes. Since he didn't replace a named character, he can easily go under the radar (unless observe makes him visible to other gamers?) and he'll have the advantage of knowing that 8 of the Jinchuriki are gamers while they won't know who he is. Exciting! Also this chapter was very well written, I didn't spot any typo's or grammer mistakes while reading, so awesome work! Thanks for writing this, and I can't wait for the next one! (Personally I don't get why people would choose to be a Jinchuriki in this setup, that paints a target on their back from multiple sources for some power they could easily match/surpass with enough effort via the gamer powerset, not very smart of them *cough cough* . )
TorioWint chapter 1 . 5/27/2020
Remarkable Chapter!
And I am very curious to see the differences between the Hidden Villages(since going by your AN, it seems to be likely that you are going to give the other villages a spotlight.)
Also, really can't believe that Tonton has more screen time than Ten Ten. Like, this sounds like a joke.
I also have liked a lot the intensity of gamer's mind. Like, never liked when the protag will have all of their emotions suppressed. So that was a pretty good decision. And the protag does seem very interesting! I quite like him.
Thanks a lot for the chapter! :o)
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »