Reviews for Of Dreams and Darkness
Oh! I enjoy this story! Can’t wait for the next chapter to see how this plays out!
sofie chapter 7 . 6/24
this is an AMAZING story! i am in love with this caring side of severus. it makes me SO SO SO happy! i can’t WAIT for the next update!
ChrisUSA chapter 7 . 6/26
Love the update
Randomly Talented chapter 7 . 6/25
For some reason the fact that the tea cup for into the wall as Harry quietly loses his mind at the information Severus just told him I'd super funny to me. Just Harry and Snape sitting in the living room and *nyoom* goes the tea cup due to accidental magic. Lol.

Poor Harry is gonna think Snape will be mad at him. Feels bad man.
Hi! This is actually Murai-Sakura. Since I already posted a review for your chapter 6 to point out the problem with your chapter, I couldn't post another one.

Ah now the pacing of this chapter is exactly as I would like to see it. Well done!
You still manage to write a wonderfully detailed phrase without adding so much detail that it would become boring. I really do enjoy reading what you put on paper (or in this case, on the screen)
I would have liked Dumbledore to show at least a tad more concern, though. Even if he's adamant about sending Harry back, I would imagine that he still cares and at least feels bad about the situation. Unless you meant this as a Dumbledore-bashing fic, of course.
I liked your snarky gargoyle! Even if it was being mean to Snape. It's always fun to give things a personality that normally wouldn't have one.
Snape was still a bit too concerned for my taste this early in the story but, on the other hand, Harry was asleep so no one saw him.
Well, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing!
MS
Dizzy128 chapter 6 . 6/15
I have really enjoyed reading this so far can't wait for an update
Emily Reddom chapter 6 . 6/14
What's with the extra info, it's confusing with it, please repost without it.
Murai-Sakura chapter 6 . 6/14
Er... Something's very wrong with your chapter. I suggest that you take a look at it and fix it. I can't read it like this. Sorry!
Norv chapter 5 . 6/13
début prometteur ça sent une belle intrigue, merci pour cette excellente lecture
ChrisUSA chapter 5 . 6/7
Nice start
Tsumary chapter 5 . 6/7
This story is very interesting so that I've gulped it in one go and now want some more. I saw not many stories where Dudley was included into the narrative. And I may say that your spontaneous decision to do it and the very way of it is unpredictable and captivating. Now I'm looking forward to see the reaction of the rest of the Weasley family to him. The interaction between Harry and Snape are read smoothingly and one can vividly imagine their dialogues.
Anna chapter 4 . 6/4
I just stumbled across your story! I love it and I’m already excited for the next update ;-)
I’m curious how Harry will adapt to living with Snape. I mean Harry has to learn to trust him, that an adult can be trusted even, and I’m afraid Snape won’t be able to adjust to being a parent kind of figure for Harry and letting go of years of misconceptions without them clashing once in a while. I hope you’ll be able to update soon.
xoxo
Murai-Sakura chapter 5 . 6/5
Hello to you!

Okay, first things first. I liked the idea of the casual Snape you presented. I could easily picture him like that but the glasses?! Goodness, they made the picture complete!

Unfortunately, I have to say that, for me, this chapter moved much too fast. The story has always bene kind of fast-paced but in this chapter so many thiungs happened at once that you could have taken your time working out. Harry forgiving Snape; Harry somehow 'guessing' that Snape loved his mother; the conversation about the Malfoys and Dobby? Finding an abused child shouldn't erase Snape's sense of decorum and make his memories more easy to tallk about. And Harry feels more plot-driven then personality-driven at this point. There is a difference between a character being OOC and them being just... unbelievable. At this point, yours are the latter.

I am so sorry for leaving a mostly negative review. I hate doing that but it was either this or not leave a review at all. Please understand that if I thought a story didn't have potential, I wouldn't bother like this. There is room for everyone to grow and I feel that if no one points it out, you might not see it. I will continue to read for now but I relaly hope you'll take it a bit slower from now on instead of rushing through what should be important milestones in a mentor relationship.

Thanks for writing.
MS
knighlu chapter 4 . 6/4
ill be honest as soon as i read that Dudley was gonna be on the in - i was gonna stop reading but ill trust you as the author and read what you do next and then decide. Great writing though. cant wait for the next update.
knighlu chapter 3 . 6/4