Reviews for For Her
cosmiclove chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I love this! Thats how the show should ended, reading season eight I was not pleased.
commando666 chapter 10 . 9/9/2011
Awwww so cute
xIcexQueenX07x chapter 10 . 12/5/2004
Omg! I think I am going to cry. Those last words. The last paragraph is so sad. I loved this story. I am glad the way it turned out. Continue writing.
Spuffy237 chapter 10 . 7/24/2003
hey!

I love this story!

Ive been following it sence u frist started writingit!

I luv how u made the plot! Its a woderful foundation and has a problem!

most stories where they want buffy/spike to be together don't have problems. (in the plot) It makes it interesting

oh, and I don'tknow if it was just me, but I saw some nit picky things u might want to check.

Its fine, but In the beginning u said spike was human right?

and some other small things. that happens to me somtimes too. When I write over a long time span.

Love the story!
LuckyStarz chapter 10 . 7/22/2003
Aw...that was so cute! I really liked this story. I don't usually like stories where Buffy has kids and they don't belong to Spike, but I think you handled it very well. Nice job!
Butterfly03 chapter 10 . 7/21/2003
That was the most amazing story ever!I'm glad Spike proposed...he is so wonderful!Could you make another Buffy sequel to this one please?Everyone would love it!
Michelle chapter 10 . 7/8/2003
OMG!aw...that is the best story ever!I just worte down ur website so I'm going 2 visit it as much as I can and read ur stories bcu awesome writer!That was the a amazing story I loved *Spuffy4eva*
EyExCaNdY chapter 10 . 7/8/2003
hey! OMG that was the best! i abslutely love how u ended it... *wipes away the tears*... aw...
Rachel9 chapter 10 . 7/7/2003
Aw, this was just SOO sweet! I just loved the ending, all your stories are just great. Can't wait to see what you start on next!
fashiongrrl chapter 10 . 7/6/2003
*sighs happily* very nice ending. too bad Spike couldn't age like a normal person, pesky sun allergy! loved the grown up interaction between Spike and his daughters, so touching and sweet. excellent work, i love how you wrapped this story up. absolutely fabulous. :D
darklover chapter 10 . 7/6/2003
What a great ending. Ure story was soo good.I loved it.
Xionin chapter 10 . 7/6/2003
very sweet story. nice job!
Stay-C chapter 10 . 7/6/2003
Aw I loved it! I absolutely loved all of it! Good Job, you had me smiling through the ending of the story, Cant wait to read more of your excellent stories!
msu chapter 10 . 7/6/2003
And they lived happily ever after. So sweet. Thanks for such a beautifully written story. It brought a tear to my eye, but it was a happy one! :)

Mel
SinisterChic chapter 9 . 7/6/2003
I went to your website and to my suprise found For Her FINISHED! Yay! The ending was so good too! You have done it. You have made yourself one of my fave authors of all time.