Reviews for Land of Silence
PiratePirata chapter 7 . 7/1
If i hadn't read the warriors series before this, i would have thought Bracken would have died or was gonna die.
Bonnygirl10 chapter 6 . 6/29
Wow, that reaction by the Queen was pretty...intense. Though I love how dense poor Fiyr is. Hopefully he'll confide in Samn and they can work it out together.
Your series keeps getting better and better! Loved every word!
Bonnygirl10 chapter 5 . 6/24
Abort, Cindra, abort! Can 100% guarantee that telling the Queen about the mysterious half-Thundrian kids will NOT go as well as everyone hopes...

What another great chapter! This series is so epic, and I'm loving every word of it. Amazing writing as always, and I adore Cindra's POV.
AliasterLure chapter 5 . 6/21
So my conclusion is that there is a possibility that Samn can become Captain of the gaurd? Idk tbh. But in all honesty, I love your stories with their little twists! Not everyone has the same talent as you! You have my full support
PiratePirata chapter 4 . 6/16
I've finally caught up with this series. I really do love the idea of these stories and its nice to read them. Cindra may only have 1 chapter but i really love her pov.
Maple175 chapter 3 . 6/12
That’s funny Akitsune! I’ll be turning 14 the day after you post the next chapter!

Happy Birthday!
Shadowwolf1997 chapter 3 . 6/11
The signals between Samn and Fiyr are confusing me in this chapter... I thought they were a thing now but it seems like they’re still not sure sometimes

Ah probably me just misreading the situation

Great chapter
Mintycloud chapter 3 . 6/11
I love this series! I may or may not have been checking my email and every hour to see if this updated...
guest chapter 1 . 5/30
super excited for this! been following this AU for awhile now and every chapter always has me on the edge of my seat :) keep up the great work!
Wavecrash425 chapter 1 . 5/29
Bonnygirl10 chapter 1 . 5/28
Wow! What a great prologue! And mannnn, the drama is just ramping up isn’t it? I’ve always had a soft spot for Blue and Oak, but this just cinches it. Your writing is so descriptive and really pulls you into the character’s head, so that you share their heartbreak and love. Can’t wait to read more!
aer-of-ice chapter 1 . 5/28
“gray”
you heathen Canadian
Maple175 chapter 1 . 5/28
Don’t know if I’m the first.

Yes, I am one of those stalkers ;)

Once every week! That’s so separated! UGGGHHHH. I guess I’ll deal with it. This was a great halter! Keep up the good work!
Flamestorm551 chapter 1 . 5/28
Wow,can not wait for next one I squeezed my eyes and stayed up until 4am for this