Reviews for Tomato in a Fruits Basket
Good four chapters
James Birdsong chapter 45 . 12/12/2020
Nifty story
Rogue Reader chapter 40 . 10/12/2020
Love this chapter! I really hope Mayuko finds happiness.
James Birdsong chapter 39 . 9/25/2020
Cool chapters
Kitcathy chapter 38 . 9/23/2020
Omg omg please update I want to see her meet Akito!
Rogue Reader chapter 38 . 9/15/2020
Love this chapter!
moonguardian101 chapter 38 . 9/15/2020
WHAT?! What feathers?
Loveranime20 chapter 37 . 9/6/2020
Amazing story. Minami's character feels fresh and realistic. She know she's not perfect and can't fix everything. But she's trying her best.
Rogue Reader chapter 37 . 8/28/2020
Great chapter! I hope Minami will be able to confide to someone about her other life; that seems like a burden to carry it all alone.
Rogue Reader chapter 36 . 8/16/2020
I love this chapter! I think Akito will be upset with Minami because she has most of the attention from the rest of the Sohmas.
fallingredstar chapter 34 . 8/7/2020
I think this going to be really interesting, and I would love to see how it ends. Minami plays a very different role, may be she could be on par with God, and be the one who breaks them all free.

I really like Minami, she's completely different from Tohru and that what makes this story work so well. I hope she finds peace within herself after everything is over, she needs to find some sense of peace for herself as well, after everything she's been through.

Thank your the chapter! I look forward to reading more!

-lostfeather1
Tardisskye chapter 34 . 8/7/2020
I love this so much!
Chi-chan chapter 31 . 7/25/2020
If you're going for the realistic route, I can attest it's damn realisticccx The slow build is torturing meeeee
Aksjcklslf I'm a shipper of HatorixMinaaaaaa
Omfg I'm happy about the updates so happyyy
Mina gives off a different flavor to the story because it highlights that as much as she's helping them she's got her own problems that she's battling
I really love this story!
Looking forward to how this progresses! Ciao!
BookKeeper88 chapter 31 . 7/24/2020
ritsu and minami woulf make great friends, able to encourage each other
James Birdsong chapter 26 . 7/18/2020