Reviews for Tomato in a Fruits Basket
Chi-chan chapter 26 . 7/17/2020
Dear author,
You have outdone yourself. This is a very amazing story. I am a fan now. I like-shed tears on how touching this is and my heart is happy to have encountered this story. No matter who Minami ends up with is okay with me. (Even if you do a multi-endings is also wonderful. Ultimately it's still you choice.) Looking forward to the next chapter! Ciao!
yvonne.eevee22 chapter 26 . 7/18/2020
I am so glad that I read this fic. I almost skip it due to the summary. Please continue the good work. I can't wait for the next chap and the interaction between akito and minami.
Akitowolfblood chapter 22 . 7/1/2020
I know you weren't thinking of putting Kyo and minami together but I beg of you please please make them a couple ibeg of you please
fallingredstar chapter 22 . 7/1/2020
Minami is amazing, she’s stronger than Kagura that’s for sure. Kagura is just pathetic, because she’s jealous that she failed where Minami succeeded. Seems Minami should become the new God of the Zodiac. She’s doing a better job at accepting the Sohma’s than Akito ever has. She’s only ever thought of herself, and I seriously think that Akito and her mother, Ren have some serious mental illnesses.

Anyway, thank you so much for the chapter! I really like where this is going and I cannot wait for what Minami will do when she meets Ritsu. Hehehehehe!

Please update soon!
fallingredstar chapter 20 . 6/30/2020
Aww... this chapter was cute, I always liked how Kisa was when she came and Tohru helped her with her issues, and with Minami, she explained to Kisa that what she's feeling is okay and that what makes them human. The Zodiac members are not animals, they're people and have feelings and Minami is the best person to show them that they're human and it's in human nature to be different, to feel differently, and to make mistakes.

Thank you for the chapter! I really liked this one and I am waiting patiently for when Akito finally meets Minami and what will happen. I'm kind of hoping that Minami give Akito a verbal dressing down and makes her see that nothing lasts forever, especially bonds.

Anyway, looking forward to reading more!

Hikicchi chapter 18 . 6/23/2020
I love it, i cant wait for another chapter
fallingredstar chapter 18 . 6/23/2020
This story gets better and better with each chapter! Minami is brilliant and seems to fit perfectly with the Sohma's. She's experienced a lot of tragedy and grief, loneliness and pain in her life, and she knows what the Sohma's have been through because not only has she seen it herself, but she understands as well.

I loved this chapter and I look forward to reading more!

James Birdsong chapter 15 . 6/18/2020
Nice two chapters
Animie02fruit chapter 15 . 6/19/2020
Thank you that’s all I can say is thank you for giving me what I never knew I needed
fallingredstar chapter 14 . 6/15/2020
Whoa... This story is REALLY good! I LOVE Minami, she's different from Tohru and much stronger than her as well. I like her immunity to the curse and to see Kureno was a surprise and then he transformed after a kiss?! Awesome! This is going to be an epic story, especially with Kureno added into the curse.

Looking forward to reading more of this story! Thank you!

James Birdsong chapter 13 . 6/8/2020