Reviews for Faith
This ending angered me so much! I'm so depressed now !
shukaka chapter 56 . 7/22
Not the ending id hoped for but still a good one. The whole story was extremely well written, one of the best fics I've ever read.
Reader 1 chapter 56 . 5/10
I know this story was written many years ago and you (the author) are unlikely to still be reading your reviews after so long, but I just have to say holy hell! That was a glorious story, I became so attatched to the characters by the end and I am saddened by the ending, it was so bitter sweet. In fact I had to rewrite the ending in my head where they live happily ever after to make myself feel better. Anyway, thank you for your time and effort writing this, I enjoyed it greatly.
This is not from personal experience... but ...I'm pretty freakin sure they have LotR in the future...
Pineapple3000 chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
AWWH! her come back when she got slapped should have been a condescending smile and ''You call that a slap?''
KimiEvenStar chapter 56 . 9/9/2014
I became emotionally invested in Fara and Haldir's love story!
TheBigOne chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Of course he will *teach* her from a better book that is propagandize! Just like Pink Floyds Welcome To The Machine!
TheBigOne chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
If applied correctly did you know mud can and has been used by African Natives as a way to ward off scent when hunting or being hunted?
TheBigOne chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Typical Liberal girl always shouting accusations first and finding out later it wasn't exactly what they thought.

Shoot first ask questions later then turn around and play the *victim* card!Q
TheBigOne chapter 14 . 8/4/2014
Thank you for including survival scenes to make it *semi* realistic instead of just focusing on character shipping and everything being *explained away* hoping we won't ask.

I think the Warg Riders in the RTS Battle for Middle Earth PC games are quite fun to ride around in and run over enemies on the Isengard faction! Especially when a battalion gets to level I mean rank 3 which allows them not to be shot at so easy.

They are also great in stopping enemy siege weapons and protecting you're own Siege weapons when moving them to the enemies camp or castle. I find it amazing how Rohan peasants when armored can tear down you're Ballista with ease unless it's well guarded!

The quotes from Isengard orcs like "The Pikemen have risen from the pits which almost sounds like The Bikemen" I think are the funniest!

My favorite quote is "Look! More crazies have been spawned!" when pressing the icon to bring out Berserkers Orcs or moving the Orcs they will say "Don't fall behind!" "Move you're feet!".

I am also glad that Faye is seen as more grown up in this chapter instead of always hurling 9 year old insults expecting people to suddenly like her and think her cute for it which she is not likable nor cute for it!

I still give the Nobel Fan Fiction Prize to "Don't Panic" being the best Lord of the Rings self insert as it focuses more on surviving issues and while she is making some friends and enemies it doesn't have an emphasis on *shipping* which usually clouds authors judgements.

I hate how most fan fics focus so much on character shipping usually the same type over and over again forgetting culture shocks or having it all *explained away* and go back to ranting on the character shipping some more! Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring! :P

Thank you for including survival scenes in this fanfic!

People like her have one sided "My way or hit the highway" views and expects all other cultures she meets to bow down to her or everyone else is "backwards" and *rude*.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
At least Middle Earth has real furniture and material goods not made to be thrown away in sweatshops from China under slave labor 12 hours a day locked in a room.

All the best electronics we ever had were either American or Japanese in the 80s which all our stuff lasted a long long time.

I still have an RCA stereo system I use for my computer sound and any other external media I want built in the late 90s and made in Japan and it is still going good! If it was made in China I can guarantee it would've broken down right after the warranty expires or make buzzing noises and quit.
TheBigOne chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
It's funny how OC's often use double speak like expecting people to automatically know not to call her *My lady* when in the mind of the other person they are thinking the girl will be offended if he DIDN'T call her that.

Sorry but culture doesn't change just because you want it to and just because they are not up to you're standards doesn't mean they are *backwards* either!.
the elf queen chapter 56 . 8/3/2014
Dude I should totally fucking open a can of fucking whip arse on you for fucking killing fara...she kinda become my homie(sticking out her lower lip,pouting)...(the only thing I'm angry about though) further on it was fucking awesome mentally,emotionally,physically ,I could fucking go on
AlickyNicholas chapter 56 . 6/17/2014