Reviews for A blood red rose, with blood red thorns
The Story Necromancer chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
now that was an awesome story i absolutely lvoed it
xDianaMoonx chapter 8 . 1/4/2005
I never thought I would find a good realistic fluffy CB fic but here i did! Well it wasn't all fluff, but more than most. D This was a wonderful story and the ending was just so sweet! There are still a few parts in your chapters where it says Lin instead of Shin. Other than that, this was a really well writ story. Congrats on writing a great fic and keep up the fantabulous work!
FutbolMenina chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
Jose

I haven't talked to you in forever. I have no idea what your e-mail is, so i found your fic and decided to review it in hopes that you would read this. I am really sorry i missed both your volleyball games. I went to the one at school, but it was the varsity team. gr. Anyway, will you call me so we can get together. I don't have your number either. Erg. I feel so out of touch. I miss you my catepillar goddess. always glomp and bish. yadda yadda. We should watch Napoleon Dynamite or the Boondock Saints! hoorah! I must depart. Sorry for doing tis on your reviews. Arrivederci!

Pablo (mexican mafia extraordinare)
MitoraAkamori chapter 8 . 10/4/2004
AI! Ed loved very very much Light-of-Halo-person.

Radical Edward (aka mitora)_
HelpComputah chapter 8 . 6/23/2004
Aww, that was nice ending. Good job!
Ciarda Rois chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
This was so awesome. I could see it made into a sequel for Bebop. You did a great job.
Adam chapter 8 . 9/14/2003
I really enjoyed the story. Very creative plot twists. I liked the POV structured format. There were some minor bumps along the way, but nothing that a little proof reading wouldn't fix. Keep cranking them out.
Yodey chapter 8 . 9/3/2003
Wow great story! Realistic ending. I also really enjoyed the character growth throughout the story. Amazing work.
AnimeNinja chapter 8 . 8/30/2003
A!

That was so cute! I loved it so so so so SO much! The ending was great and fantastic and so much more! You are a fantastic writer!
Jezarro chapter 8 . 8/29/2003
Wow. What a great fic. As of right now, I consider this the official ending of Bebop.

Jet, you old dog :D
Araucaria chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
*whew* that was a long one.

I really like it though, a lot.

I can't wait to get to the next chapter. For now, I'm going to sleep.

Great job.

_
Laur4 chapter 8 . 8/24/2003
so I am too lazy too sign in...that is k..hehe. Anywho...I loved your fic I thought it was great! good job!
urloser friend chapter 7 . 8/19/2003
ha i loved it u rock! i dont get the personalities but i semi get the plot keep writing because u excel at it !
Sara chapter 7 . 8/19/2003
AH! ARe you going to write any more? ARE YOU ARE YOU? This story is SO good! I LOVE IT ! Please write more! At least one more chapter!
nameless chapter 7 . 8/8/2003
this is truly a great piece of work. i can't believe shin died though. i seriously hoped that he would have survived to become the leader of the syndicate, but it seems like spike will be the leader of the red dragons in the nxt chapter. sigh...such a disappointment to see shin die...he's such a great person! keep up the good work and update soon!