Reviews for When FORCES Collide
Darth Taktiker of Narnia chapter 6 . 2/7
OMGOSH! I am now inspired to write my own Voltron Star Wars crossover! Of course, I've had a few ideas... but now I really want to write them!
starwarsrocks61 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
This an amazing story! Are you going to add to it because you totally should! Please I need more chapters!
IdiAmeanDada chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
I hope you find some inspirarion to come back and update this story again. Its quite good.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I really like this. A very interesting idea, that you have well exucuted. In my humble opinon, this is an exceptional fic. Let alone a cross over of two very radical plot based subjects. I really like the Voltron Force's reactions. Along with the Star Wars players. You've done a great job writing everyone. I can hardly wait to see the boys reaction to Obi and Qui using the force. That and wondering how the boys will take learning of Anikin's past as a slave. Over all just a very nicely put together six chapters. That I hope you will continue with.
SnyperLady chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Ok. Voltron Star Wars... is there anything better than that? LOL! Awesome! I do hope that you pick up on this again soon. This was very entertaining!
raelee514 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I like this. Planning to keep working on it?
Knightwolf1875 chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
This is a very good story, and shows to be a truely great read. Please, write more of it.
Cat chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Thank you for deciding to continue this story, it has so much potential. I cannot wait to see the Star Wars crew's reaction to Robeasts and Voltron; as well as the Volron Force reaction to Jedi's abilities.

I do have one question thou. Do you plan to have the Voltron Force learn about Padme and "the Queen's" secret? I can just see Keith and Lance grilling Captain Panaka for details on that little trick to adapt it for Allura's protection.
S.M chapter 5 . 8/18/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
S.M chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible-hope you intend to put some action in this
Snowsue chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
Ok, so this one's starting out very nicely. I can see the similarities and how the two teams can get along nicely. Pidge and Annakin, Princess and Queen, the guys and the guys, Jar Jar and the mice (kidding) Nice start, so lets get to the bad guys and the two forces joining to defeat the ultimate bad guy. I'm not sure, maybe I'm getting Power Rangers confused with Voltron, but were they always so open about their lions, or did they try to hide them more and use them only in an emergency? Can't wait for more.
Mike Dean chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
I like it keep em comming. When does the robeast of the week atack?