Reviews for Rewrite FateGrand Order: New Order
aria chapter 23 . 3h
charles: I refuse to follow the instructions of the followers of a dark magician.

anastacia: well, it's your decision, luck making a fool of yourself at the party * keep showing the class how to dance *
TheLastBattalion chapter 23 . 7/2
I’m just waiting for the inevitable problems to be caused by Charles or the Order of the Phoenix.
Again you did a great update
Valkoor123113 chapter 23 . 7/2
Great chapter. I think it was a good choice of Sieg, Jeanne and Astolfo hearing Ritsuka asking Mash to go to the ball. Also we should hear Fred and George’s thoughts and corny jokes of how people danced during practice and then Ritsuka and his Servants think, “They must NEVER pair up with Zelretch!” XD
lilly-flower15 chapter 23 . 7/2
great chapter update soon
zero fullbuster chapter 23 . 7/2
Love it.
Great update as always.
I can't wait what happens next.
god of all chapter 23 . 7/2
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Xivitai chapter 22 . 7/1
Can the crypters be trusted? They already betrayed Chaldea once, after all.
Jack54311 chapter 22 . 7/1
A class on dancing? Considering who some of the servants are, I wouldn't be surprised if he already knew how to dance lol.
rst64tlc chapter 22 . 6/30
Ok I know this was a chapter before but the Order of the Phoenix wants to start a war with the Mage Association? Good luck in that, but it would be a good 'what if' side story to read. Yeah we all know they'll lose but I love to see how it plays out. As for this chapter, why bother going for dance lessons, he doesn't go to the school and he owns them nothing. Maybe Jalter would be a good dance partner if not Mashu taking that spot.
Sakura Lisel chapter 22 . 6/30
Ritsuka should refuse the dance class. One he's NOT a student of Hogwarts so he's NOT required to 'attend' any classes for ANYTHING involving the school, plus if McGonnagal is the one who sent the request, or even Dumbledore sent it, they are presuming a lot in assuming that he even NEEDS 'dancing lessons' that requires him to attend a class that will 'teach him' how to dance. *lol* without even bothering to ASK if he COULD already dance they tell, not ask, him to go to dance lessons in a school he doesn't go to and 'learn' how to dance for an upcoming ball?
SapphireFlamesAsashi chapter 1 . 6/30
This has fucking greenhorn written all over it.
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 22 . 6/30
I really had hoped to see more drama between Fujimaru and “LIGHT” wizards.
3697014 chapter 22 . 6/30
Again, I hope you have planed that 'avenger of the gallows' and whoever her real master is( if she even has one) is just using the no nose wonder and his idiot band of Magical nazis for the time being and when they stopped being useful they are either killed or used a power souces for a ritual( because that's what their only good for. that and being cannon fodder.)

Heck, in this chapter you show the ignorance of the Voldemort and his ilk, thinking Ritsuka and his allies are just "Muggles," wherein actuality there much more powerful and can easily beat Voldy without breaking a sweat.

Also, could you please have a Servant punch the Potheads(Potters) and Dumbles when they get too annoying
zero fullbuster chapter 22 . 6/30
Love it
Great update as always.
I can't wait what happens next.