Reviews for The Last Argonaut
Baahubali chapter 30 . 4/8
Jeez reading Percy’s conversation with Hestia is so painful with Rumi! She’s so purposefully rude and insensitive it’s getting annoying especially in this emotionally charged convo. And Percy just lets her walk all over him.
Infernalgriffen chapter 32 . 3/28
Technically percy was in like 3 pieces after USJ but who cares about technicality
Brandschlag chapter 13 . 2/17
I kinda agree with the people being annoyed at Percy being nerfed for no reason other than to drive drama.
Marble123 chapter 11 . 1/31
Nope, im done with this story. First of all, Percy could have easily taken down nomu. he has fought stronger beings them him, and weakening him like that was just dame disrespectful of his character. Secondly, why did he have to lose an arm? seriously, this is the 9th story i read that the main character that isn't Izuku Midoriya loses their arm in the fight of USJ. If you wanted to weaked Percy, that's fine. i could have handled it, but taking his arm, that's just idiotic, in my opinion, and that's the main reason why i won't continue this story.
Agent Frank chapter 43 . 1/21
This was a good ending to the story. Overall I liked the story, I was frustrated at times with Percy's character but kind of got used to it. The side characters were consistently very solid.
Agent Frank chapter 33 . 1/21
Great fight, I'm glad to see him finally using his blade again. Although honestly Percy is kind of in the wrong.
AnonTheKingOfCitrus18 chapter 25 . 1/16
The utter SEXUAL tension between Mirko and my man Perce in the past couple of chapters had me torn between chuckling at the interactions and screaming "JUST FUCK ALREADY!" The Tomboyish Tsundere muscle-bunny shortstack and the Wiseass halfmortal son of a Greek Sea God already have amazing chemistry.
dadg12346 chapter 13 . 12/26/2023
This was hilarious i dont normally say this but i was interested in the story for a bit but then percy got hard nerfed and then cucked and it just made me laugh so hard then i realised the story was staying as close to cannon as possible so i am gonna drop this story.
dadg12346 chapter 11 . 12/26/2023
Cool percy is not that good i guess new mc later then since he got taken out by a random mob.
Tom12aj chapter 10 . 12/21/2023
Percy laughed, "Yeah, maybe they'll nerf me in the next patch" he said cheekily, "Take one of my arms away or something, maybe that way you'll have a fighting chance," he finished with a cheeky wink at the redhead.

Oof the foreshadowing here is so huge.
Kiyan Tribe chapter 1 . 12/18/2023
Says the man who uses literal guns as a Hero. Ur hypocrisy knows no bounds snipe.
fsvural6 chapter 11 . 12/16/2023
The heck is this you make percy fricking jackson lose an arm. This is some dumb stuff right there. I thought i had found a gem in this fic. I guess not then
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2023
Percy would’ve been able to beat an Internet number of nomu as long as there is enough water around him. All he would need to do is to drown them. No matter how strong and no matter the regeneration ability as long as the trap within a water cocoon none of it would’ve mattered, they would’ve drowned. But you gave Percy A super power off from his father. There should’ve made my God, for small period of time and he still lost to the nomu. By that logic the nomu Must be stronger than a God, and therefore this story is garbage because there is no way a nomu, a masterable minion could kill a God.
CookedCorv chapter 12 . 11/30/2023
Holy fuck man. I didn't think I'd start tearing up while reading crossover fanfiction of all things, but damn it, this chapter was incredible.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 24 . 11/28/2023
Seriously? Killer Shigiraki but left AFO alive? Is he at least paralyzed?
2,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »