Reviews for Broken Angel
anatagasuki chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
Hi! I've read the ten chapters now. So I decided to leave a review.

Your style is great and the plotline made me cry, really. T.T (I am now holding a bucket filled with tears.)

Honestly, I don't like Ginta to be paired up with Miki because I'd love her with Yuu. Still, this is your story and it is very good. I just wish Miki and Tenshi would both die so they could be with Yuu forever! I know it's evil though.

And, just in my opinion, the scenes come and go too fast. I don't know how I said that, but too many things happen in just a few paragraphs. Well, that's just my opinion.

And I don't find it creepy that Yuu is a ghost. I find it so angsty and I'm really getting sad while reading it and imagining it.

I like the way you describe Miki's emotions too. And I just can't imagine Miki crying because of Yuu while dating with Ginta and enjoying his company like a boyfriend. I'm getting confused...yet I don't hold that against you. I just think Miki is really emotionally unstable here. It's just my very humble opinion.

Hope my review helped! Please update soon! XOXO
anangelwithnoname chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
so sad..
diamond chapter 10 . 1/13/2008
i juswt read ur whole story and i dont like it that miki is gettin close to ginta yuu is the only one 4 miki in my opinion if i offended u i apologize
Rayn Lake chapter 9 . 6/28/2007
i..you ..youcan't put miki and ginta together..it has to be miki and yuki-angel! i love it! update soon!
Rayn Lake chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
Fuck no!
MikiUsako90 chapter 9 . 2/24/2007
lovely story, I cried when Yuu died :(
kitsunecutie92 chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
its so sad! it is actually good, i love how Yuu comes back and protects Miki. I think everyone dieing, it kida creeps me out 0.o

I hope you dont make Miki and Ginta hook up, I dont think they were ever meant to be more then friends, and even though miki needs to move on, it makes me feel like going out woth ginta would be an insult to Yuu's memory T-T BTW i love miki's daughter, shes so cute!
mikithegirlwithyuu chapter 9 . 4/29/2005
I'm a fanfic reviewer and i love your story so please write more.i beg
Nikki chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
that was a good story! you should write more to it D
mikigurl chapter 9 . 11/17/2004
WHOA! great! If you remember me, i reviewd for chapter 8 a LONG time ago, probably almost a year ago, because your story was one of the first ones i read when i found this website. Now, I have written two stories of my own! They're in the card captor sakura section.

Heights of Heaven, Below Depths of Hell

Cry, Lonesome Tears

If you have time read them! THANK YOU! And please update this...because it hasn't been updated in like 5 months! Don't neglect your story, lol! Write soon, thanks

~~*mona*~~ AKA MIKIGURL
gee-de-valois chapter 9 . 10/17/2004
I LOVE this story except for one detail-Miki is a strong woman and I know she would eventually get over Yuu. You make her seem a little too mean to Tenshi when I think she would get over Yuu after a while and treasure Tenshi as her last little bit of Yuu. Other than that, I love this story and I am looking for an update soon!
akira chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
good story but i think that there is a little too much stuff going on. like when mieko's husband had a heart attack and then tenshi goes missing but other than too much drama its very good! .
Kudos4U chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
Hey, cool, I just discovered this manga. Never saw the Anime, but hopefully soon. What happened to Nachan? Please update soon.
MoonlightUsa chapter 9 . 7/17/2004
I am a HUGE Ginta x Miki fan... bring them together and let him help her get over Yuu!
rising waves chapter 8 . 7/6/2004