Reviews for Dégagér
urangel chapter 5 . 11/20/2004
hey really cool fic! i definately love all of your stories! this one is especiall written well! i really hope you will update this soo!
Elizabeth Ice chapter 5 . 7/5/2004
Weast. This is by far your best story, and I can't wait for the second part to be written (this is a hint that you should get on with it). Plus you write in English, not American-English. Thanks.

Aralain chapter 5 . 12/13/2003
Yes, yes, evil cackle. Continue. Continue, second evil cackle. cackle, cackle. Okay, too many evil cackles.
Arobow chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
First off, I'd like to thank you double for your review to my story, one, I love getting feedback, and two, if I hadn't read it, I wouldn't have been able to read your stories. I really did enjoy this story, you have no idea how refreshing it is to read a good fanfic that makes sense. There have been some really good plot lines that have no structure to them and I'm pleased to say that this is not one of them. I hope that all of your stories are as good as these and I hope that you continue writing!
Shelly chapter 5 . 7/24/2003
Sweet. I totally love it. I'm hooked on B/A(us) AU fanfiction. Hey, its better than eps showing these days. Damn Joss and his mess.

:) Keep it up. I'm bookmarking your stories.
Tariq chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
shahid chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
COOL! will this story continue under the same name?
Tariq chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
Hi. Ok...PLZ include WESLEY, SPIKE, GUNN, LORNE, FRED & CONNER! Also...dont show WES as a wussie. there ANY chance that we get to see tall, dark & sexy EVIL? I'm talking about ANGELUS! Update SooN!
shahid chapter 4 . 5/30/2003
nice chapter. when wesley comes, show him cool. also, dont forget ANYA, and i dont mean vengeance demon ANYANKA, i want the funny atctless ANYA who loves Xander. update soon.
shahid chapter 3 . 5/30/2003
Nice chapter. when do WEs, Fred and the others come in?
shahid chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
nice chapter. plz also, include Anya, wesly and the others. update soon.
angelicelegance chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Great story! I'm loving it so far. Love at first sight. *sigh* Top stuff!
shahid chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
COOL! the ending line was superb ;)

plz continue. since u're going AU-ish plz include Wesley and show him cool. also, include the entire cast of ANGEL. update soon.

P.S dont forget ANYA and TARA. specially ANYA coz she's soo funny and Cool!
alyssa chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
please please write more soon. i can't wait to see what will happen next!
lilybaby1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
This is going to be so great, wat is angel like away from Buffy and i want a fight between Xander and Angel. O...pleasure. Anyway update soon, and i'm putting this story on favorite.