Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Truth: Year 1
lst.online.lst chapter 19 . 1/20
I'm seriously asking myself if Harrys got Adhd tbh :D bc.. dude u do so many things I do to. Amazingly and very humorously written btw! so good!
PurposeUnknown chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
In chapter 8 where Harry is looking for the platform. It say there is no platform 9 when it’s meant to be platform 9 AND 3/4 (nine and three-quarters). I couldn’t stop looking at it and was wondering if you guys accidentally left it out or not.
P.S. I just felt like Hermione when I put the ‘AND’ part. Sorry if I came off like that. I promise I didn’t mean it like that. Also I absolutely love the story so far and hope you both are having a good day.
fantasystar78 chapter 7 . 8/14/2021
The Malfoy suggestions were very useful. I always thought Harris did a rather poor job of supplying Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/28/2021
These people, doesn't work but with no other option, need to find themselves in a jail cell.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/28/2021
You have done nothing.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/28/2021
Poor Harry.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/28/2021
Arrogant a$$! Never occurred to him he could be wrong about anything!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/21/2021
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! The amount of potential for this storyline is endless I cant wait for more.
mac34 chapter 22 . 2/10/2021
La suite pour QUAND?
Stacy Damato chapter 22 . 2/7/2021
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
Julia1905 chapter 19 . 12/21/2020
Hi
Your story is super exciting.
I like how Harry has a friendly relationship with Severus and the malfoys.
You write really well and it’s nice to read the Story.
Im excited to see what will happen later on with Dumbledore messing around and stuff like that.
And more importantly: will he give Harry the invisibility cloak?
Guest chapter 18 . 11/7/2020
I was enjoying the story, especially how lighthearted it is. But do you really need to call your readers bitches? After complaining that someone left you a flame, you think, what, that it’s cute to call kids names? You think the world is not ugly enough without piling on the nasty?
Vampireking40 chapter 13 . 10/13/2020
Snape seems to truly care for Harry not just because he is the son of his best friend Lilly but as he is a snake its his job to make sure all his snake are in good health. Something that was never seen in the original stories as well have seen McG maybe head of Gryffindor but does not see Harry as nothing more then a student and the son of two of her former lions. She does never looked beyond that as she should have been able to tell that Harry did not have the best upbring seeing how many letters had to be sent out to him.
geekymom chapter 16 . 9/30/2020
Terrific chapter!
JustAFemaleGeek chapter 16 . 9/26/2020
This is the best and goofiest thing I've ever read. It's sweet and fluffy today.
Weeell, except for that last part. Old 'dore is messing around with Harry's life again.