Reviews for Imperial Luke
juanes56 chapter 18 . 1h
Nice chapter as always
Courtesy Trefflin chapter 18 . 12h
Well that didn't go nearly as well as it could have, but then again, Luke is a Skywalker, and they tend to be trouble magnets. xD
Morriganna chapter 18 . 6/30
Skywalkers always make a mess of things!
Courtesy Trefflin chapter 17 . 6/26
I loved this chapter. I can totally see Vader absolutely refusing to let Luke date, because it would make him seem too old, and Vader will always see him as a child. Lol.
DawnDayrider chapter 16 . 6/23
As far as I know the Red Guards have no such weapons. They use blasters, and their staffs are like the electro staffs Greviou's guards used.
BC chapter 16 . 6/23
The Emperor's Guard carried Force Pikes, a vibroblade-type weapon that had a stun setting but at maximum could cleave through durasteel. Luke likely would have bled out in the Throne Room.

Praetorian Guards didn't exist until the formation of the First Order.

That said: good chapter. Something tells me that the Emperor wants Luke out of the way, go figure.
Courtesy Trefflin chapter 16 . 6/23
An interesting version of how Luke lost his hand since he was raised by Vader. I'm honestly surprised that Vader hasn't already taught him how to fly. I don't know much about the praetorian guards, but when I looked them up, it seemed to be saying they only existed during the First Order. I don't really know... xD
Morriganna chapter 16 . 6/23
LOL Luke a hand! Skywalkers always losing body parts!
juanes56 chapter 15 . 6/22
I love it, it's the kind of fic i have been looking for a lot of time.
Courtesy Trefflin chapter 15 . 6/21
It's a good thing that Luke didn't accidentally cause havoc on the Star Destroyer. xD
Morriganna chapter 15 . 6/21
Daddy Vader is the best! And today is Father's Day! Luke should do something nice for his dad!
Murlily chapter 14 . 6/19
Like this chapter, this was great! Poor Sion, he should’ve realized he’s not top dog at his new school.
Could you do a Luke meets Grand Admiral Thrawn chapter?
Courtesy Trefflin chapter 14 . 6/19
Vader's reaction was so predictable. Of course, he would go all out Sith on them. At least he didn't kill anyone. xD
gbbz chapter 14 . 6/19
Heh, as cracky and as improbable these scenarios are... they are still super funny.

I have a very soft spot for fluffy Luke/Vader scenes, and you do them wonderfully. My only real issue with kittandchips was that Luke was too passive and the story followed canon anyways. It's like until the end, him being raised by Vader did not matter. Even if I the stories were pure humour/fluff, without much plot.

If I could ask for anything, I would ask for this: give Luke some agency, make him something else than just a petulant teenager or a whiny kid. You actually tried in this chapter, which I think is well deserving of praise.

Anyway, this is a great series!
Keep up the great work!