Reviews for It Was Always You (Can't Believe I Could Not See It)
beyoncypadthai chapter 1 . 11/10/2021
I love it! Please write more Callian stories
MTR93 chapter 1 . 6/1/2021
Wow! Amazing story. First time I read this my heart went like crazy. I could really feel all the emotions. Came back to read it a few more times and it's just as wonderful. The entire exchange in the hallway is amazing, but I particularly liked these sentences:
- fear settling into the crevices that anger had vacated.
- "I want to wake up with this dress on the floor and me in your bed."
Your writing is great, hope you do more about these two!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/12/2021
Love this story! Hope you’ll write something on these two again!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2021
Can you do more ant-man stories? I love how you write hope and scott
kathyde chapter 1 . 4/2/2021
I dont have the words to tell you how much I love this story ! Great job
BoandNora-ItsOneWord chapter 1 . 1/25/2021
This was so good. I actually got tears in my eyes reading it. They so should have ended up together. Thank you for writing their story.
CommonFlower chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
Loved reading your stories. I like the way you portray them kind of "normal", as in not suddenly hells over heals in love, but still figuring it all out. Hope to read more from you, maybe soon?
You made me want to rewatch again. Love this!
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 11/1/2020
Great story! I've never imagined her initiating the confession round, but it works really great this way. thanks for writing!
jayjay0815 chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
This was amazing! I miss them both and I glad that I found your story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Lovely!
Flower70 chapter 1 . 6/1/2020
Loved it! Thanks for this new story
YesMadamePresident chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
DANG when she said "I want to wake up with this dress on the floor and me in your bed" i got a shiver down my back. Her trying desperately to be noticed by him felt so real and so did his response. Love it!