Reviews for Getting The Tape, a White Collar story
Such a fun story! I hope we get another chapter soon...it would be fun to see how the burkes parent neal while he's in the confines of their home.
Oh el - he just got punished twice in one day, soon after getting it a few days prior. Of course he's going to be reacting a lot more than you'd expect!
Hopefully we see them work through Neal's trust issues too. And of course if he gets into trouble again for doing something stupid too soon after, I won't complain.
Really lovely story - great job! Thanks so much
Aramitz chapter 5 . 9/12
THIS IS SIMPLY SO PERFECT AND WONDERFUL!
I've always loved the few fics that get the CP thing right between Peter and Neal and El!
I love it! I just adore Peter and Neal stories like this.
You will continue?
juliacho1004 chapter 5 . 7/10
Nice chapter, as always
caseylf123 chapter 5 . 7/10
Awesome chapter. Love that Neal is more afraid of El punishing him than Peter. Love this story!
ficwriterjet chapter 5 . 7/10
Wonderful chapter, I loved it.
Phoenixhp5 chapter 5 . 7/9
Loved this! Always a fan of Neal spanking stories but the ones with Elizabeth stepping up are the best! Thanks for sharing!
CalandNik chapter 5 . 7/8
aaaaaah! Loved this chapter!
Your Lazy Friend chapter 4 . 6/24
Thanks for another GREAT Chapter. I hope by reading Neal's panicked reaction that we are going to see El punish Neal as well. . . Oh pretty please can we "see" that. Pretty sure she has a old wooden hairbrush still laying around the house somewhere. :D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Thanks again, I love your work.

Note: Too lazy to look up my forgotten password after cleaning cache and cookies LMAO its 1am time for bed. GREAT STORY!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 6/18
lol That's what you think Neal. She needs to get in her say about the latest stunt you pulled. And make sure you know she cares about you too. And doesn't want you to do anything stupid that lands yourself in jail.
Cute! Love that Peter is trying to be more in touch with his emotions for neals sake. Neal is funny trying to escape els wrath - it didn't sound fun last time! I'd have loved to see the chapter exploring their meeting and how Neal, Peter and El work out everything but thanks for posting this :))
ficwriterjet chapter 4 . 6/14
Great chapter. Love that Neal could tell Peter was not only being honest, but that it also made him uncomfortable. And I can believe he'd panic at the thought of disappointing Elizabeth. :)
ficwriterjet chapter 3 . 6/7
Aw, that was very cute. I love the idea that Peter's going to take Neal home so they can talk through their emotions, even though it makes him a bit uncomfortable. :)
Dawn248 chapter 3 . 6/4
I liked the ending. Peter really showed Neal how much he cared! Good resolution.
Oohh I'm so happy to see the continuation and updated chapter! I appreciate you listening to your readers and giving more to your work, it's so sweet and adds to the story so much more. I love that we had some more callbacks to the Van where El expressed her displeasure with Neal and he was basically told he's their kid and can't mess around like this anymore. It's also sweet that Peter realized maybe spending some time with his 'parents' would help Neal not only feel more accountable to people who care about him but also to feel more wanted and less alone especially after what happened with Kate.
I'm rambling but TLDR: So happy for the update and can't wait to read the next chapter! Kinda hoping El lays into him as well lol. In fact I wouldn't say no to a few chapters showcasing life with the Burkes for Neal :D
But up to you. Thanks again!
caseylf123 chapter 3 . 5/31
The Van is one of my favorite stories, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw you were posting a sequel. You didn't disappoint. Great job!