Reviews for TogetherFinally
Eri2401 chapter 3 . 6/7
Well well look what I found: a beautiful piece about my favorite ladies! Love how Sharon understands the need for Brenda to go away. I also feel for her being lonely even if in the end all is good. Maybe you can add another 3 chapters
Zoet Hart chapter 3 . 5/30
A very sweet story! I love how eager Sharon is without being pushy and that Brenda finally took the leap. I also love how you developed her relationship with her father. Wonderful. Thank you!
Maggie chapter 3 . 5/9
Wonderful - I wish Brenda had left Fritz in the series - they weren't right for each othr
Lawlesseyes chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
I really like this. I know it shows finished, but would really like to see an update. Or a peak into their lives after that day. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2020
So I just read this little nugget today and I so wish you would continue on. During this time when it seems as if everything sucks...this was a wonderful diversion. But honestly, 20 or more additional chapters would have really been great. Thank you.
Roccesc chapter 3 . 6/7/2020
You wrote Brenda being nervous about meeting Sharon so well, that my heart was actually pounding with anticipation by the time Brenda got to her door. Even though I knew Sharon would be happy to see her. And I loved how they reconnected. It was really sweet without being cheesy or to clich├ęd and it made me smile. Too bad the story is completed, I would love to read about them figuring things out.
I sincerely hope you'll write more Brenda/Sharon fics, I would love to read every single one of them. And you actually made me want to continue working on my own Brenda/Sharon fic :)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Roccesc chapter 2 . 6/7/2020
So happy to get Sharon's perspective now! And Rusty is so on point, I love it! The end of the chapter is kinda heartbreaking though. But the title of the story gives me hope that things will be alright in the end.
One little mistake I noticed, that kinda threw me off: in Rusty's note there's a comma missing. It should be "Call her, mom". I know it's just a tiny thing, and maybe it's just me but I had to read it three times, before I got what you where saying, so I thought I should point it out. And Rusty's a journalist, so he probably wouldn't make that mistake ;)
Roccesc chapter 1 . 6/7/2020
Oh my gosh, Sharon's letter was absolute perfection! It actually brought tears to my eyes. And the whole tone of the story is so bittersweet, I love it. It broke my heart a little bit also made me smile :)
And I never would've guessed this is your first published story! It's so good! Please keep writing and publishing. There may not be a lot of people still reading The Closer fanfic, but I will definitely always come back for more.
And sorry for getting a little mushy in the beginning of my review, I don't know what it is about Sharon and Brenda, but they always hit me right in heart.
Looking forward to reading the next two chapters!