Reviews for Fate Grand Order: Slayer Chronicles
Cool
Zero chapter 3 . 6/17
Here it comes...
Zero chapter 2 . 6/17
Heracles has a new challenger as the Grand berserker.
I guess Megalos will have a bad time fighting him...
Zero chapter 1 . 6/17
Interesting.
Itech439 chapter 22 . 5/30
awesome chapter so guda guda 1 is next alright i wonder we gonna get a summer event in the next chapter
santi chapter 4 . 5/25
Dude, the story is amazing. I just wish there were some sort of manga or maybe a form of comic. So, we could get some visuals on the story. I think that would probably make this even better. keep up the good work
Passerby chapter 22 . 5/23
Amazing work, and I loved the final fight!
Slayer club chapter 22 . 5/23
Bonnie and mary in slayer club?
R.O.B. The Cool Guy chapter 22 . 5/21
The...Lonesome...Drifter? The! Dimenson Hopping! Badass of Badasses! Rivial of Badassery That Is Doom Guy! Pistol Whippin' Cowboy With A Wife Demon As A Companion! Is part of this world?! FUCK YEAH! Looking forward to more man, keep up the good work!
IvolX260 chapter 22 . 5/21
An excellent change of the last battle on the third singularity, nice tribute to Pacific Rim by the way.

Your OC is an interesting addition to the story, earned her redemption at the end. Hugo Martin confirmed there were female Night Sentinels during the old days of the Argenta empire.

I bet on the monitor room of Chaldea, everyone, even Servants, they got impressed by the big toy Doomguy has on his disposal, and they haven't yet step foot on his mancave.
Caius Rocker chapter 22 . 5/19
The battle between Altan and Sea Monster was amazing, all the time i was reading with "The Only thing they fear is you" in my head.

It was a amazing climax for Okeannos, a good chapter and even i feel bad for Argos who was destroy like nothing by Ranak.

Silva was a good character and i like how you handled her progress to redemption.

Man, I'm very excited for the next chapter. Thank you and sorry for the bad grammar of my message, English it's not my native language. Greetings.
IliIli567 chapter 22 . 5/18
“Asterios was on a rampage as he carved through Hellspawn after Hellspawn with his twin battle axes while Stheno sat on his shoulder.” Pretty sure you meant Euryale there.
Dontus -not Donut- Powerus chapter 22 . 5/18
Jeanne, I understand that you are a holy maiden but... You sure you want to go and fight he- oh who am I kidding, we want those bastards to suffer.
TheManiacalMadman chapter 22 . 5/18
I'm looking forward to Chaldea fighting inside Hell, it isn't Doom without fighting your way through and out of Hell itself!

This story is RIP AND TEAR level awesome!
Jebest4781 chapter 22 . 5/18
Great chapter here man. Keep up the good work.