Reviews for Resolution
MikanYuzu chapter 5 . 8/19
I always love reading role reversals with a blushy Naruto and a slightly bolder Hinata.

Lee thinking of Gai as his happiness is just so...Lee.

I'm going to picture "Permission to Engage" as what happens after his trip to the jewelry store hehe.
MikanYuzu chapter 4 . 8/19
Very much enjoying the Naruto and Kurama dynamic.
MikanYuzu chapter 3 . 8/19
Hrmph. I totally want NaruHina to have more kids. Specifically red haired twins. He's got a clan to restore. Why only stop at 2 kids?
MikanYuzu chapter 2 . 8/19
Hinata has always been so good with reassuring Naruto. She loves him for who he is and can put him at ease with just a few words.

The part with Hiashi was so awkward and I am here for it!
MikanYuzu chapter 1 . 8/19
Aww they're so sweet. I love how you write these two. I think you do a great job with capturing who they are.
AleNaruhina chapter 5 . 8/13
Great story! I really love Naruhina, so Im alwasy in search of new ones. Keept it going
Rosedove chapter 5 . 7/21
I really liked this. It was very simple but also very in character that this could be an actual episode. Thanks for sharing.
camilaflordeloto chapter 5 . 7/16
I loved this fic too! I think you're talented!
aviesee chapter 2 . 7/3
You definitely nailed it on how I imagine they talk to each other.
aviesee chapter 1 . 7/3
Aww, this is very sweet. I just love them! "He carried the warmth of Hinata in his heart," this line made me smile!
nah273 chapter 5 . 6/12
A MASTERPIECE OF A FANFICTION ARE THIS, THIS! Hehe..:) i love it! Especially because it's Naru's point of view, while many others fanfic was telling Hina's point of view.. He's full of love! I love him! I love you Author!
And.. now i know who's Metal's mom ;) you better get her soon Lee! Sai is mood too xp
Nurul chapter 1 . 6/12
UwU so sweet my man Naruto
starfiction123 chapter 5 . 6/11
Here are the beautiful moments that make me glare at Shippuden with a passion. WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE GENIUS LIKE THIS FOR THE FINAL EPISODES BEFORE THE WEDDING INSTEAD OF HAVING EVERYONE'S POINTLESS "wedding gift contest" arc! Fudge that! This is what I wanted to see! Development and action dang it!
Oh, my god. That bit with Shino had me dying. :)
voicelessqueen chapter 6 . 6/1
I like the way you wrote Naruto! He's so thoughtful, not like how others make him out to be. I really liked your story! Good job!