Reviews for Cyborg Of Darkness
dramdram chapter 5 . 7/1
wowowowowowowowowow this is a very good chapter and i liked that jystiss was MIDNIGHT BLUE and that he is a AI BIO MECHANICAL CYBORG DRAGON. thats the kinda thing i would lick. though, i think that might electrocute me.
dramdram chapter 4 . 6/24
omg this is sooooo good. like stealth elf as the dark queen? so sexy and i would lick that. thank you for writing a lickable story my dude
razer14 chapter 4 . 6/24
Really good just have elf being able to resist the Dark magic
dramdram chapter 3 . 6/18
omg please write more, my dude. this story is incredible and i love the lore and the cyborgs and everything. i love this story so much and i would lick it if it was a person
hchung1 chapter 2 . 6/13
Since "Malefor" of the Dark World can travel through realms or something like that, will Cynder Skylander make a appearance using her father?
hchung1 chapter 1 . 6/13
This is great! However, I am going to throw my ideas out there. No need to pay attention.
Jystis noticed that he was the last of his race all too quickly. Maybe add in a mechanical link he has with his fallen dragons.
In addition, Malefor mutters about wiping them out.

Just curious, maybe adding the fact that Malefor needs a dragon alive as well? Such as a power source that the city uses? Or a need of a suitable host for a dark crystal? Maybe the great destroyer underground belongs to the cyber dragon as a defense mechanism to their city but went berserk after Malefor wiped out all but one?
Make it last long and make the chapters last even longer