Reviews for Once Upon A December
Ruby Casablanca chapter 30 . 6/16/2021
Sorry I'm a bit late to the party. First off, I want to say congratulations for completing your first SYOC! This is a huge milestone and I am so proud to see you succeed this way :)

Poor Ev, gone too soon. Reading everyone's reactions to grief and the healing process - compounded with Adrian's constant grief over his mother and sister - was as painful as it was sweet. I am so glad that after all he endured, Adrian was able to get out of Abernathy's shadow and got a happily ever after with Jehan. Baby Corrine is going to be spoiled rotten with love! I wish this was the last of Abernathy, but every good story needs a good old fashioned villain, and your sequel is no exception. Hopefully Adrian and Jehan can prepare their daughter to face that storm head on when it inevitably comes.

I do have some questions about Vivienne. First being...what happened to her? She was taken away to be interrogated but was never seen again. Will we ever find out her motives? There was a mention of her potentially being a rebel, but is this something that will be addressed in your next story? It seems rather abrupt to everyone (except you and I, of course) why she would shoot someone then swan off stage and take all the explanation with her. Her arc feels unfinished, and I hope one day to get some closure for a character near and dear to my heart.

I wish you all the best on your next story!
aliqueen16 chapter 30 . 5/31/2021
This chapter. Wow! Love it so much! 7 tries, Bassy? Adrian pacing... the sisters meeting, Corinne Ann... so pretty and meaningful! And of course I wanted to read every last bit, thanks for letting me know when everything was up!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 30 . 5/30/2021
Ahhhhhh! I loved the ending it was perfect!
dreamerdash chapter 19 . 5/29/2021
Thank you for having Elowen in the story, Grace!
dreamerdash chapter 18 . 5/29/2021
Thank you for the lovely date! Adrian really is the perfect prince! He really tried to make everyone feel appreciated and I love how attentive he's being to each girl. Although he realized Elowen's not the one for him, but that means he's getting closer to figure out his own feelings. Can't wait to see next! :)
aliqueen16 chapter 29 . 5/28/2021
Love it love it love it!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 29 . 5/27/2021
Aww this chapter was so sweet! I loved it so much!
aliqueen16 chapter 28 . 5/26/2021
So so cute! I also love how all the breakups says Ev we're so peaceful, mutual and friendly. Great job!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 28 . 5/26/2021
Great chapter! I loved the ending! It was so sweet!
aliqueen16 chapter 27 . 5/23/2021
Beautiful tribute to Ev
Love "get rid of it"
"The skies were mourning her death"
LoganPerdue chapter 27 . 5/23/2021
Ohh I'm so excited!
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 27 . 5/23/2021
Great chapter, got to see a little of more of Everleigh, I loved it
Fairysecret01 chapter 26 . 5/22/2021
Am I the worst review ever? Quite possibly. But anyway, this chapter really was just heartbreaking. Heartbreaking for Adrian (and me but less so). First of all, Everleigh’s death was really something where I was like omg, but I think it made sense for the story. Ya know, I’m happy to (sob) sacrafice my daughter for a better future for Illea. Yeah. Definitely. Because I am an altruistic kind hearted individual who puts others above themself.

Nah who am I kidding it was like 7 am when I read the chapter and I literally went back to sleep half crying.

Anyway, I literally do not understand Abernasty in the slightest. Like bestie, okay fine, he’s not your kid you hate him, but do you have an shred of human decency? There are ALOT of people I would like to yell at and basically say what he did, but I don’t because as previously stated I am kind and loving. He is probabaly an alien because no human would say that.

Wait...

Abernathy...Alien... is you get rid of the BRATHY and put in an li...OMG HES AN ALIEN HES AN ALIEN I CRACKED THE CODE

Yes yes yes go Sebastian though I have to say I am ready to throw hands with palace security for continuously letting people into the palace. Like it’s harder to get into Brandy Melville during the pandemic then it is to get into the palace and that’s really concerning.

Pls sign my petition to #KillVivienne. I would hear her side of the story normally but this just got personal. Fight fire with fire.
The-Sweater-Sloth chapter 26 . 5/20/2021
Great chapter! Made me emotional!
aliqueen16 chapter 26 . 5/20/2021
Love Bas roasting Nasty! Can I kill Nasty? I have ideas... multiple. I looooveeeddd this chap! Such angst and poor Adri thinking it's all his fault