Reviews for The Red Loop
Beautiful story it's always simply been this red string of fate with them that is and always will be forever Sasusakusara always love them so much
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2021
I am so obsessed with this beautiful couple OBSESSED LOVE LOVE LOVE SASUSAKU
Guest chapter 7 . 11/12/2021
Awwwwwwww SasuSaku and Sarada plus more kids one day(please Kishimoto) forever and ever fate of the Red String
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 7 . 6/11/2021
Cute, steamy, heartwarming- loved how you played with the concept of time travel in this fic! You did such a splendid job in wrapping up the ending nicely (plus the steamy scenes of course w) - just the thought that fate really ties the two together is so cute I can't help but gushhh
10 years later and I'm still as obsessed with this couple as the day I shipped them... Thank you for letting me relive this SS fangirl side of mine! x)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2021
YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS!
Chibi-Chan2304 chapter 1 . 2/10/2021
Why did I feel like the older Sasuke cheated on Sakura with her younger version and that the younger Sakura cheated on the younger Sasuke?
Never mind the story was hot and sensual I like how no matter the age Sasuke loves his Sakura and how possessive he got at the end when Sakura thought about doing the same thing with the younger Sasuke
sheyul chapter 7 . 1/16/2021
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS STORY 333 ALMOST TEARED UP WHEN SASUKE SHOWED SAKURA HOW HE SEES HER
misskunoichi1 chapter 7 . 1/15/2021
am soo hooked up!kami you're a genius!the loop,meeting his destiny twice in time and feeling the love for each other in different plane,you made sure you stick to their characters,this has been one of the best fic,I also read the "Stripping of the walls" my oh my you are one true SS fan and thank kami for that,am soo happy thank you please keep on writing!
chlorampattycol chapter 7 . 11/3/2020
I love every bit of this story. Its a perfect combination of romance and smut. I like the concept of red string of fate and the lemons are hot
Lauren chapter 4 . 8/29/2020
I NEVER comment on fanfics but DAMN THIS IS SOO GOOD LIKE SAUSKES SUCH A FUCING HOTTIE AND THE PLOT AND EVRTHING AHH
AirashiSakura chapter 7 . 8/8/2020
Amazing! just amazing ️
The Izanami chapter 7 . 8/3/2020
Author-sama! What an incredible story, I would never be able to imagine a plot like that!
Sasuke and Sakura in this narrative are adorable.
I love stories that explore the universe of Naruto with this surprising perspective.
Thank you for this wonderful job, it made my night better!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/1/2020
I liked your story overall but I feel a bit surprised that young 16-17 Sakura and 30 something old Sasuke who is a father of a 12yo girl would sleep together. It feels a bit disturbing somehow... also if Sakura lost her virginity with 30yo Sasuke, how did the Sasuke from her timeline react to her not being a virgin? Or did he not find out? I know there’s that funny bonus scene where Sakura implies she’d to time travel back to that same time and find Sasuke to tell him, but yeah I feel that’s a loophole in your story! It was good to read though!
Nathalia Avendao chapter 7 . 7/29/2020
It's incredible sweet and sexy. I live reading this!
What Angry chapter 7 . 7/24/2020
I always feel insecure leaving reviews, because english is not my mother language, and i think omg am i writing it right? Well i hope that i am abble to delivery the message. I really liked your fic, i read a coment about the plot and i just disagree with it, i don't think the plot disrespect the characters and the love they feel for one another just because they had sex. I mean I think it's creative, and amazing that their fates is always conected in any timeline. And omg your smut, i don't have words for it, so hot, so good impeccable flow.

Thank you for posting, I'm going to read your others fics, because this one is amazing and i must check your work.