Reviews for The Flow of Change
shit
DaniBuie chapter 22 . 6/1
I just binged this story recently, and I enjoyed it so far. I like the fresh take on Danzo, haven't seen him take such a heroic role in a fanfic before personally but I suppose I never really looked for it.
All in all a well written story that believably tackles certain strange plots within the Naruto canon, and it kept my attention while leaving me wanting more.
Vonta01 chapter 20 . 5/30
Can’t wait for the next update
RECTUM WARRIOR chapter 12 . 5/23
"Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze."

God, I hate the double last name cloche. It's so dumb.
mj906brunswick chapter 22 . 5/17
This story is fuckin awesome
jacob.d.kidder chapter 22 . 5/16
I glad you did not go this whole evil danzo Route getting tired of that granted he’s not a good guy But he not some sort of power-hungry madman
Anon chapter 6 . 5/8
They (Obito/Tobi and Itachi) definitely murdered EVERYONE lol
Read Falcon chapter 22 . 5/4
Can't believe this is your first Naruto fanfic. You have such a good grasp on the characters, none of them are too strong, they all have flaws but you haven't reduced any of them to the point of bashing. This is one of the better written fanfics I've ever read, keep up the good work.
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 22 . 5/3
"Maybe aliens were real too then?"

oh, if only you knew, Naru
Tsunade chapter 22 . 5/3
what a cunt lol
MyLifeIsUtterShit chapter 14 . 5/3
"After years since Itachi Uchiha's departure, the Sharingan once again graced the Hidden Leaf"

Kakashi and Danzo: ...
Jj chapter 22 . 5/2
Plssssss update
Soul-Seeker-1406 chapter 18 . 4/27
This scene gave me goosebumps before I even visualised it in my mind...
masterofshittyreplies chapter 20 . 4/21
This story is SO FUCKING GOOD!
You're so creative and you deserve so much more engagement with this wonderful story.
Areyem Meyera chapter 20 . 4/20
I mean Shino and Danzo don’t really show much emotions, but I gotta tell you, they showed the most emotions here. That’s saying a lot. Other characters were just there for the sake of being there.