Reviews for Time Passages
Tammy chapter 13 . 7/9/2003
Arrgh! I can't take it. This is too good for words. I like Avis. Too bad she can't come back to Mac's time. They could cause all sorts of trouble!
Chandlia chapter 13 . 7/9/2003
Normally I stay away from fandoms I know nothing about, but what can I say? Your plot is excellent, your grip on history is great, and your main characters are perfectly multi-faceted. Keep up the good work!
judicium sierra chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
Very good chapter...hope you continue soon!
Jaya chapter 12 . 7/8/2003
great, great, GREAT!

Lovely as usual.
iconfuzzled chapter 12 . 7/6/2003
Why is the necklace so important? How did Annabel know that Mac would need it? Please, another chap?
iconfuzzled chapter 11 . 7/5/2003
This is getting more and more confusing for Mac isn't, more and more of the same people, just their anscestors, wow. How did you ever come up with this? I would like some more, though. If you please?
Tammy chapter 11 . 7/4/2003
I think all your fans will agree, You are not allowed to travel! Great story! I love it!
judicium sierra chapter 11 . 7/3/2003
Can't wait to see where this is going! Hope you update soon :-)
Military Angel chapter 9 . 7/3/2003
Oh, and hi Nichola! hehehe, the person who wrote this story updated yay! (I've actually just read chapter 11)

*does a very enthusiastic dance all around the room, while family members watch and back away*

Thanyou Incatnito! You made my day!
Military Angel chapter 11 . 7/3/2003
THANKYOU! THANKYOU! Thankyou so much for updating, i was beginning to go crazy! Now, if you update again soon, and frequently after that, you'll keep me satisfied.

It's a brilliant story!
Buggy chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Wowee! This ranks up there with my favorite JAGfics, and I've read a bunch. Can't wait till it's done!

Mac's voice is dead-on, and her reactions to the situation really ring true. In addition, Incatnito's approach to the historical characters is very appealing. Great stuff!
judicium sierra chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
I really like your descriptions and dialouge timing. Its perfect. This is so good, keep it up!
blueamber chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
hey! im not a big jag fan, i watch it only cos my friend's obsessed (hi miriam,i know your gonna read this!), but she told me to read this fic and i love it. i havent read much past chap. 3, cos my pc wiped the copy i was reading off (dont ask, my computer sucks)but update soon, co i'll probably finish reading it today. im trying really hard to leave a good long review on each fic i read, cos i know i love to get them. if your into lovely angsty harry potter fanfic, drop by and leave a review!
Jaina chapter 10 . 6/27/2003
Great work as usual, I'm not surprised anymore, just keep it up! I wanna see what happens!
Tammy chapter 10 . 6/27/2003
Oh, Now I see it. Sturgis's dad is Chaplain Turner. I love this!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »