Reviews for Time Passages
WelshCanuck chapter 30 . 1/17/2011
That was incredible. Even as a Canadian I have always found something fasinating about the US Civil war. To go back to that time and then have to readjust to ours would be something else indeed.

I think you captured the time period perfectly.

And once again Mac survived and Harm is once again overly protective. lolWould have loved to seen th look on his face when she told him Avis was his g/g/g/ grandmother hehe

Now i hav the urge to watch the mini Series North and South.
lkq chapter 30 . 12/15/2009
Just reread this one after a long time. It's still just as good as the first time I read it, but this time I have a greater appreciation for all the small details you gave attention to, especially tying off the various little plotlines. Thanks for sharing it.
Starlite1 chapter 30 . 8/1/2009
I can't begin to tell you how much I loved this story. It's really obvious how much care and love you've put into every aspect of it, and the way you've crafted this tale has had me at times on the edge of my seat, cheering, and on the verge of screaming. The characters you've created are brilliant, their personalities were all perfectly balanced to the role you've let them play. (And I guiltily admit that I half wanted Mac to stay with Josiah...)

Anyway, thank you so much for writing this story, and for giving it the marvellous ending that it truly deserved
abunnymom chapter 30 . 7/26/2009
This is such a creative story! I love how the ancestors of present time characters are integrated with the Civil War. The way Mac as a modern woman had to adjust to life as a woman in the past was very well done - and she was lucky that Josiah is more tolerant than the typical man of that time period and that Avis is not the typical woman for the times either. I would be interested to see how Mac and Harm deal with what happened in the future perhaps as a stand alone short story as opposed to a chapter in a larger one; Harm knows that he could have lost Mac to Josiah and Avis - does he really understand why, and will he ever discuss this with her? It would be necessary for them to deal with this openly as their relationship moves forward.
bethsthings chapter 30 . 1/5/2009
I just read the whole story it was amazing
TigreLily chapter 23 . 12/13/2008
I love your stories! All thoughtfully written and well researched. I actually live in the northern end of the Shenandoah and work with horses so I find your stories especially appealing. Can't wait to catch up to the one you're currently writing!
cbw chapter 30 . 12/11/2008
While reading your current story, I couldn't help but want to come back to this one and Avis. I, of course, ignored all my responsibilities today and finished in a couple of sessions - it is now after 1 am. LOL! I couldn't help but think of how amazing your writing is and how much fun it is to be captivated by one of your stories. Your attention to detail is truly a unique pleasure to read. I know I've probably left a comment or 2 on this one already, but wanted to thank you again for an amazing read. I agree with a previous poster - I think you should repost this gem! :)
tlk29 chapter 30 . 7/24/2005
Oh my God! This story was, was I can't find the words. I just finished and spent the whole afternoon reading I could not stop until I reached the end. I don't think I could have survived reading this as you posted it back then. You are a talented writer. I write a little but after reading this. I'm not worthy. Anyhow please keep writing, you have a new fan. I happen to be just checking random listing and found this. Maybe you should repost I'm sure this what I would call a timeless classic lol. Could there be a part two?
e-dog chapter 30 . 3/29/2005
I literally almost finished this story in one sitting! My friend recommended it to me and I couldn't stop reading. Then 2 in the morning approached and I had to wait until now to read the Epilogue.

I'm pleased to say that I will be catching up on your other stories in the near future. You now have a devoted fan. ) Thank you for a fantastic read!

BiblioBabe chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
I absolutely loved this story! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, but I waited with baited breath for each chapter when it came out. Please continue your FanFic career.
R chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Incat, all your stories are great!
Are you gonna write a new one soon?
Please say yes!
iconfuzzled chapter 30 . 11/26/2003
Me love, thankyou!
thedorkygirl chapter 30 . 11/20/2003
What an excellent ending to your story! I adore this series! :-)
Kassia525 chapter 30 . 11/15/2003
Your characters are very believable, and I just got sucked into the story. The Epilogue needs at least one more part to wrap up some of the loose ends, though. I have to know Harm's reaction to finding out the little bit of Rabb geneology that Mac just learned!
AgtDanaM chapter 30 . 11/12/2003

You updated! It's finished - it's resolved. And it was wonderful. A perfect ending to an amazing story. I was so happy to see this!

So, not to pressure you (but hey, if it works...) when will you be doing the next part in this universe? I have enjoyed all of these stories so much, and cannot wait til the next one. You write the best original characters. I think it's time to reunite them all (well, except the Civil War-era ones, of course) - maybe at a Harm/Mac wedding (filled with peril, which you do best!).
212 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »