Reviews for Time Passages
pegasus chapter 30 . 11/10/2003
I just wanted to say what an incredible story. I was riveted and that is not a good thing on a monday as I had lots of work I should have been doing. Great Job.
Kalistrata chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I was thinking . . . Sarah Rabb . . . wouldn't it be interesting if they had another connection there . . . and then I read it! This is one of the best stories I've ever read . . . well, tying with your other stories of course. If you published, I'd buy your books! Incredibly well done: the plot, the dialogue, the character development . . . I'm jealous!

You'd better crank out another story soon . . . or I'll start sending anonymous threat letters . . . oh wait . . .
sunchaser2 chapter 30 . 11/10/2003
great ending! cant wait to see what your next story. :) :)
laura carr chapter 30 . 11/9/2003
great story.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 30 . 11/9/2003
I loved this! But I think you need to continue this story. Like say, what happens when Harm goes to his Grandmother's and finds an old chest in her attic that actually confirms this whole story. . .and clues him into the idea about Mac having saved his life for once. just a thought.

I have absolutely loved reading this! I hope you write more!
cbw chapter 30 . 11/9/2003
Thank you so much for finishing up the previous story line. I have been watching and waiting. You are such an excellent writer and make your characters so come to life that I needed to hear how everything ended. I hope you have plans to write more JAG stories as you have the best Mac characterizations that I have ever read! Please keep up all the good work. (I also love your Gunny Walters!)
Nora chapter 30 . 11/9/2003
I love each of your stories more than the last - they're thoughtfully crafted and well written fanfic gems. Now, no pressure... but you need to write another story soon! I hope Harm and Mac continue growing closer in your universe. Right now I greatly prefer your fanfic universe to the JAG universe. Thanks for writing!
beegirl chapter 30 . 11/9/2003
I loved this story from the beginning and thought you did a great job. :) Thanks for keeping me interested...from the ending is sounds like there might be something else coming up for these two..or are you done writing now? I hope not, I love your stories. They keep me going when the rest of my life goes to crap.

beegirl
Guest chapter 30 . 11/9/2003
Talk about family connections! Wow, this was a great story. I can't wait for the next one in the series.
CharmedMummy chapter 30 . 11/9/2003
I about jumped for joy when I found out that you had finished this story. You did a great job of handling everything, like how Harm would try to find a rational explanation for everything and the natural reaction of jealousy, etc. I especially liked the insight into what happened to Avis and Josiah and everyone else via the journal. It was nice to know what happened to them after Mac left. And I can't believe you linked Avis to Harm! That was cool. With your ending that didn't definitively bring Harm and Mac together and tie everything up in their relationship with a neat bow, I'm going to hope that you plan on continuing to write when you can find the time. I would be intrigued by how you would handle things that have happened in the show like you did between this story and the one before it. And I would like to see how you would manage to finally get Harm and Mac together once and for all. Basically in a nutshell I want to say that I loved your story (for the plot and how well it was written), I am thankful that you took the time to finish it, and I hope that I will have the pleasure of reading some more of your work in the future. You are a talented writer and I look forward to reading more. :)
marineJAG chapter 30 . 11/9/2003
I really enjoyed reading your story! It kept me wondering and on the edge of my seat, thanks for writing it!
MacHarm4ever chapter 30 . 11/9/2003
As I've told you before, Well Done!

I love your stores, and I'm looking forward to reading more in the future.

/Emma
terecity chapter 27 . 11/3/2003
Congratulations it is a great story and a lovely one but please tell me that you are going to submit another chapter... please
MacHarm4ever chapter 27 . 10/9/2003
As always... Great Story. Keep up the good work.
iconfuzzled chapter 27 . 10/5/2003