Reviews for Time Passages
mirage chapter 27 . 10/5/2003
Uhh... where's the epilogue? I really enjoyed this story, please keep writing!
CharmedMummy chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
Hi again. I've read all the chapters, but they wouldn't let me post more than once per chapter. Anyway, I'm really hoping you either do another chapter to this one or continue with another story. I am dying to know about the conversation Harm and Mac have after everything that has happened. Plus, I need some positive stuff after all the things the actual show is putting them through. Please, please, please continue for at least one more chapter and bring this awesome story to a definite close. :) It would be greatly appreciated by me and I'm sure many others.
starryeyes10 chapter 27 . 9/15/2003
great story.
Domintel chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
i absolutely worship this story! (ive actually read all of the chapters btw, not just no 1) its basically the only story that i check for religiousle...everyday basically...yeah. fun. anyway...please please finish it for me! thankyou! i like all of your other stories too, they rock! *grin*
squirtbug158 chapter 27 . 9/2/2003
Wow, what an amazing and totally intriguing story. A bit of science fiction, a bit of the Twilight Zone, some romance, all thrown in a blender and coming out as a fantastic story. Loved it.

Kathy
Corinne chapter 27 . 9/2/2003
OH! This story was great! I wish you wouldn't have stopped there though. But hey, if you decide to go for a sequel, I won't object, but i'll definately read. Thank you for sharing this. It was probably one of the most unique JAG stories i've ever read. You did an excellent job with the plot and character development. Very well done.

Best wishes,

Corinne
debbie chapter 27 . 9/2/2003
This was/is an amazing story. I must confess that whan this story began I thought it was insain never thought I would continue reading it but I soon found my self comming on just to see if you had updated your story. So I must say job well done. Hope you wright a nother stry cant wait to read more of your ideas.
fionarabb chapter 27 . 9/2/2003
BRAVO! Wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with all of us. I know that you had to have had to do a lot of research for this piece, it was well worth it in my opinion. I have enjoyed reading this story and I hope to read moer of your work in the future. Great Job!
AgtDanaM chapter 27 . 9/2/2003
Wow! I can't believe it's (mostly) over. That is kind of sad, because I looked forward to reading such a great, imaginative story every few days. But the ending was amazing. You characterizations are so well done, and the research you must put in to these stories - it is very impressive, especially compared to some authors who can't even be bothered to learn proper military ranks. I loved the conflict Mac had over Josiah and Harm, and I found myself conflicted over who she should be with (which NEVER happens, I'm all H/M). But the end resolution was perfect, and showed how right it was for Mac to be back with Harm. I can't wait for the epilogue, and I really can't wait til your next story!
r chapter 27 . 9/2/2003
I've been reading this story right from the get go and I must say I am very impressed. This was an extremely well written story with a great plot idea! Don't stop now! Lol
sunchaser2 chapter 27 . 9/1/2003
outstanding!
cbw chapter 27 . 9/1/2003
You are brilliant! What a way to wrap things together - I was not disappointed!
Tammy chapter 27 . 9/1/2003
That was excellent! Wow! They sure have some explaining to do. That was a well written story and was absolutely original. You won't forget us when you get published?
mariposa1 chapter 27 . 9/1/2003
YOU CAN'T END IT THERE!

What happens to Col. Rabb and Avis and Avril?

Do you have a site where all your work is posted?

I love your writing.

Anne
CharmedMummy chapter 27 . 9/1/2003
Let me be the first to say that the end was worth waiting for. You drew everything together beautifully. The whole way Mac must have gone back and Mary Patrick and everything made total sense. Bravo for a job well done. I sincerely hope Harm follows Josiah's order. ;)
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »