Reviews for Life in Mono
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
*bows to you* Adorable! I love it!
minujjang chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
another great fic by the infamous izzy girl i love the slash you write..very diferent in its style and plot. its not mushy or cliche..different in a good sense i truly enjoyed reading your fanfic..and am more than looking forward to reading the rest of your work..youve done a great job of getting me deeply interested in one shots..which i used to dislike until i read one of yours great work!
TAL12-no-ruruJuNi chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Well, *I* liked it. I'm very gratified to find a S/E fic with such a clear grasp of the characters. If S/E had been done in CLAMP, I think that it would have had a similar ring. However, not to fault CLAMP, they oft prefer simpler ways of doing it.

Please keep writing, and don't be afraid of a happy ending. Sometimes they can be just as dramatic and meaningfull as a Tragety.
Xenoglossy chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Yeah, my biggest problem has to be that I don't spell check... plus my keyboard is majorly old and the key stick and I make the WORST typos in the world. -.-;;
Anyways, about my userlookup. Man, don't take those things seriously. _ I'm only a borderline anarchist in which: I believe that it would work if people weren't stupid about it. Unfortunately, Humanity as a race are incruably idiotic, so we must suffer within the restraints of our democratic/communist/fascist/whatever socities. Alas.
And... yeah. o.O Really, don't take those things seriously. I don't want to take over the world, but my internet personality does. You know how it is. o.O
Maura Faery chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Very interesting, but the things with the italics was hard to understand, and you could improve on your spelling. And, in your userlookup, how can you be both an anarchist and want to take over the world at the same time?
kasugai gummie chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
whe~! good read. definately logical and well thought/planned out. _ ::applaud:: Going on faves list nyo! And the characterization was exquisite. ::envy::
Black Poe chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
My friend suggested I read this story...and I'm so glad she told me to. What a lovely story, I really just loved...eh...EVERYTHING. ; I guess I might as well put it short and say I liked everything...the interaction, the cute theme...everything.

Well-written and deep, I feel warm and fuzzy inside...or perhaps, I am simply tired...but this really was a sweet, short story. Wonderful job.
xiiao chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I alway love your ESy fictions.. They're all really beautiful and well-written and I'm envious because you write so wonderfully.. Ah, blah. I liked this a lot, and I liked the ending, too..
Akuro chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Beautiful and extremely well-written, with a lovely concept. It had a nice balance of imagery, and I adore your writing style - very poignant and with a touch of surrealism. I liked it a lot. ;
TamChronin chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Oh WOW! I LOVE that! It was so- and the- oh, and where- THAT WAS JUST SO COOL!

I have never read an E/Sy story anywhere near like that before. Wow! ~grins~ That was just so wonderfully written. The touches of the surreal wove into the story something beyond anything I've seen done in CCS before. I loved the back and forth between talking about tea with Eriol and talking about Eriol with Kaho. That was brilliant! So many details I could almost see and feel and...I can't do this story justice with my review, I really can't. Thank you for bringing it to us all though! Wow~! There aren't enough E/Sy stories...and there really aren't enough that are this wonderful. Please, grace us with more some time. I'm begging!
jess chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
this is so beautifully done...

I love it!

really hope that you can write more on this pairing in the future...
Askani Blue signing in takes time P chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
I liked that. It was a bit different and I liked the devolpent of Eriol very much. Well done.
Six Underground chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Intruiging, well written, spaced and timed well, and I loved the concept. I love how he seemed to have that moment of silence as they kissed. It made me think. Very nice job, I liked this story a lot _
Megan le Fay chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Hi. You know what? This is seriously good! First of all, I liked the story because it has lovely ideas, even if you *say* it's pointless, you fibber. Also, I really love your writing style-the scenes were poignant, and I really liked the descriptions surrounding the teacher and the whole corresponding topic (if this sentence makes sense...?).

Now, if you'll forgive me for writing such a praise-filled review. You probably would have preferred some kind of scathing, very educational rant, but you know what? Too bad! I'm not educational! All right, anyhow, I'll be on the lookout for more stuff from you, so bye-bye! _
WaterSoter chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Mysterious and oh so good! Keep up the good work!