Reviews for Russian Roulette
RealLifeShipper chapter 1 . 5/13
Well, I'm now sobbing. Fantastic writing. I'm going to actually work on my astronomy paper now because I can't read anything more like that right now. Honestly, the end seems a little out of character for Malcolm but it was a tragically beautiful ending non-the-less.
RosesSanctuary chapter 1 . 1/13
Noooo I wasn't supposed to cry todayyyy. I wanna say I love it, but I also hate it, so I'll just stick with saying that I think your writing and story is amazing 3
janinemayjames chapter 1 . 1/5
When he told Dani he needed her eyes to be the last thing he saw...dear lord! And the cliffhanger! I need to know! Haha! Thank you! X
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/12/2020
Wouah merde j'aime.
Bubblegum1027 chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
I cried... I don't think I need to elaborate... I cried and that alone tells you how great this fic is. Thank you!
AspiringAuthor29 chapter 1 . 6/5/2020
Oh my gosh! I loved this and despised it all at the same time! I love the interactions between all of the characters, but the ending made my heart speed up. I'm not lying when I say I was legitimately nervous. It was such good writing. I won't pressure you to continue because 1) I kind of like the ending and 2) some authors don't like being pressured but I'll tell you I would not be against a follow up. Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2020
What made you think you had the right to do that to me? I started crying the moment the second half started and when I realized Malcolm was going to die I was done. It was over, I was balling my eyes out. This was amazing!
Tibbyfande chapter 1 . 6/4/2020
It can't end like this ! Have mercy on us ! There is still hope, right? Please don't leave us like this. We need a continuation ...
(Sorry for my English but I am Belgian and not very developed.)