Reviews for A Future With You
RTraylor77 chapter 11 . 3/8
Amazing chapter as usual. Really tugs at my emotions lol
RTraylor77 chapter 10 . 1/30
I love how you write their relationship! I'm sure whichever way you decide to go will be great! I hope some of the stress is relieved soon!
KurooB chapter 10 . 1/22
i hope they can resolve whatever issue they have
BlueDragon014 chapter 9 . 1/19
I love the story so far. I get the sense that both Damian and Jon slightly know her internal struggles. I wonder if Liam has an ulterior motive. Will Raven explode from her struggles or will she finally tell Damian or someone?
KurooB chapter 9 . 1/5
just found this and loving it...i hope they resolved it...and i wonder if jon like raven?
xxNightSkysViewxx chapter 9 . 11/21/2021
Im good, you can do whatever you want and feel comfortable with... I'm looking forward the next chapter...I really want to know what's wrong with Raven. .
RTraylor77 chapter 9 . 11/19/2021
Perfect. Can't wait to see how they spend their 3 days together 3 I'm okay with sex scenes.
xxNightSkysViewxx chapter 8 . 10/10/2021
Since the beginning of this book I've been having this bad feeling regarding Raven's emotional state...
Why do I feel, that she lost the half of her soul?
Why do I feel that she is not complete?
Edem18 chapter 8 . 10/10/2021
Me encanta. Los sentimientos de los personajes se transmiten perfectamente, se puede sentir la angustia de Raven y el amor de Damián que aún es ignorante de los sentimientos de Raven.
xxNightSkysViewxx chapter 7 . 8/20/2021
I honestly don't understand what is wrong with her ...and every time a read another chapter I always end up more worried about her
candycandy2020 chapter 4 . 11/18/2020
gran capitulo no puedo esperar para ver como va la charla de raven y damian
Blazama chapter 3 . 9/26/2020
u will update it ,right?
candycandy2020 chapter 3 . 7/11/2020
gracias por el nuevo capitulo muy buena historia no puedo esperar al siguiente capitulo
Dell 39 Clues chapter 2 . 6/10/2020
This is getting interesting! I’m excited to see what happens next!
~Dell~
TheDumberScaramouche chapter 2 . 6/9/2020
I love your work, and don't worry I like it! your great at writing books! Can't wait for the next chapter! UwU