Reviews for Safety in Numbers
Dal's Girl chapter 22 . 5/30
This is probably a pretty late review but OH MY GOSH THAT WAS AMAZING! Please write another story like this! You had me in tears! I loved how you did Dally's and Darry's emotional sides! And the way you built up suspense- magnificent! And I really love how the characters were true to themselves, and not out of character and yet they fit perfectly into your plot! Excellent job my dear! :D
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 13 . 3/21
This story is perfection. I LOVE how you write the flashbacks! Those stories are so cute and creative! I too my hat to you
JohnnyCade4EVR chapter 4 . 3/11
Ooh suspense-y... O.o love it!
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
I love you , your existence and your writing skills.
pinksugarrush chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Aww, it's a nice ending!

Glad that everything is going to be okay now! Keep up the good work!
pinksugarrush chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
I really like this chapter! It's so cute!

I like how Johnny got his nickname! Little Soda is just so cute!

I laughed so hard when Soda followed his mom's action and poured milk on his cake. Too cute!

Keep up the good work
thelatenight chapter 22 . 5/29/2014
that was such a nice ending!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/29/2014
Sooooooooooo good. And I like when ppl bring in Tim. Also I think this was a good rep of dally. In the other chapters he was getting a little soft. Here he obviously cared but wasn't about to be nice about it or take to being babied
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2014
So exciting! Suspense! Serial killer...or copy cat! A tornado! Ominous cloud! Screams! Dark forest! This is too fun. I live to see the characters doing something that isn't experiencing heart wrenching tragedy. And this is very original and exciting!
thelatenight chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
another excellent flashback. mrs curtis was golden. that must be where the curtis boys get it from.
thelatenight chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
so i just about died at that flash back. like. omg. when johnny was like...i just found this stuffed animal outside. i was like let me just crawl into the story and give you hugs.
thelatenight chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
yeah i know the story is written already and all so there would be no changes. and while i think its really good. this story makes me imagine johnny as a small ten year old. instead the same age as soda. like everyone is carrying him around and rubbing his head. its getting to be a bit too much. the boys care about him but the affection i dont think would be so open and so mothering.
thelatenight chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
OMGGG SOOOO GOODDDDD.
thelatenight chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
its perfect. its like the story is moving along but its not going to fast or too slow. its great!
thelatenight chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
ooooooo this story is getting so juicy. i usually dont come across good suspense/horror/mystery fanfics. this is too fun! and i feel like everyone is pretty in character.