Reviews for Eclipse
Kirjana chapter 20 . 9/23
What a journey ! Thank you for this, it was amazing.
Dark.Entries chapter 20 . 5/21
This has been an absolutely wonderful read!
I finished the whole thing in 2 days and naturally, I googled Mijan, hoping for a sequel.

Imagine my sadness when I learnt Mijan passed away a year ago! And yet, people are still reading, re-reading, and begging for more. This only shows that you, Mijan, were absolutely brilliant!

Rip Mijan! And thank you so much for your brilliant fics!
Dark.Entries chapter 20 . 5/21
This has been a wonderful read! I can't believe I haven't come across this fic before! I finished the whole thing in two days and I googled Mijan, yearning for a sequel to this gem.
Unfortunately, i learned that Mijan passed away a year. And still, after more than 16 years of writing this fic, people are reading, re-reading, and demanding sequels. This only shows how brilliant of a writer you were!

RIP Mijan... and thanks for all the amazing fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7
Th
Guest chapter 9 . 3/17
Please take your time when writing anything! Your real life comes first in every aspect.
Miko Eiko chapter 20 . 2/9
Ay Dios, me encantó, joder! La verdad estaba buscando en recomendaciones y alguien mencionó esta historia dentro de las temáticas que estaba buscando. Me dije "El título suena intrigante, lo pondré en mi lista mental para buscarlo más tarde". No estoy segura de si sea este pero cuando buscaba al día siguiente un fic con palabras clave en google me salió este. Al recordar el título me dije "Por qué no?", la verdad es una de mis mejores decisiones. Es uno de los pocos fics en los que tengan un manejo más realista de Harry frente a Draco en una situación dura, es el primero en que leo a Colagusano y no quiero destriparlo. Sobre todo es uno de los pocos que leo en período pre-guerra, en el que el cambio en la actitud de Draco está bien justificado y detallado. Draco es mi personaje favorito (Los únicos que me caen de la patada son Voldy y Dumbledore, es una relación difícil de explicar.), no por como se porta durante su niñez y adolescencia, sino por el potencial de cambio que tiene. Reconozco que era un mocoso pero también hay que ver el resto del panorama, no solo con él sino con todos los Slytherin (Soy serpiente de corazón). Los prejuicios empiezan ni bien te clasifican en la casa, a la mayoría no se le da oportunidad y encima su crianza no ayuda a que vean más allá del odio que se les enseñan. Maldita sea, por alguna razón dejan de ver al ser humano cuando este se clasifica como serpiente, como si solo esa casa tuviera maldad. Hay maldad y bondad en todas las casas y lugares, porque son solo eso, CASAS, nada más. Así como hay serpientes buenas, también hay tejones, águilas y leones malvados. Así mismo hay personas que simplemente son grises, ni malos ni buenos.
Disculpas, me fui por la tangente, en fin te agradezco este relato, es increíble. No hiciste que Draco tuviera un amor repentino por los nacidos de muggles, y eso es excelente porque en esas cortas semanas hiciste que entendiera lo que en realidad significaba los objetivos de Voldemort, la poca lógica tras la discriminación, las vidas perdidas por eso, la nula diferencia entre una sangre y otra, entre una piel y otra.
Gracias.
oceancherish chapter 11 . 11/16/2021
love this so far!
Sillypowers chapter 9 . 9/18/2021
I wanted to send my support to you, wherever you are at this moment. I am so thankful that you continued to write after receiving the terrible messages you described in the notes to this chapter. Even if you don't see this, I hope my gratitude for your service to our country and the respite from my own struggles that your writing gives me.
AnneScriblerian (I only posted on AO3, so I'm not on here)
mrhamsandwichguy chapter 20 . 9/8/2021
This review is for overall. I know it's been a while, but I reread this recently and wanted to leave something. This was really good, and I feel like this is exactly how the characters would act in this situation. The personalities are on point. You did it perfectly. A lot of Draco/Harry fanfictions are ridiculous. The characters are completely OOC, and Malfoy and Potter have no trouble getting together. Either that or there's severe depression. They also add details that are just completely over the top, like Snape and Remus are dating, or Ron is gay, or Harry's friends are mean, or everything happens way too fast for the characters. It's just weird. This was again, really good. I myself don't pair Harry and Draco together, but my sister is insistent on it, so I read them to make her happy and we can talk about them together. I do read the books and watch the movies though, and this was on point.
Toadmiffle chapter 20 . 8/19/2021
Hello! I'm really hoping you are still active on this site so that you will get this review! I have read hundreds of HP fanfics and this one is by far my favourite! I just finished re-reading it for the third time and it was just as much of a rollercoaster as it was the first and second time. You have such a way with words, you could honestly be a full time author and be so successful! You developed Harry and Draco's relationship so nicely, not too fast and it wasn't without setbacks. It's crazy that this was written before HBP because the characters and magical elements seem so canonical. I feel emotionally drained after reading it, do you ever get that empty feeling after reading a really good story? I will more than likely simply start reading it over again haha. I really do hope this reaches you, it is such an amazing work and I hope you know that.

Oh, in your AN you mention a group that has fan art and such but yahoo groups no longer exist apparently? Is there still a group somewhere? I am DESPERATE to see the associated artwork! Pleasseee
Guest chapter 10 . 8/10/2021
It's great. I've never seen such a great article
MaColly21 chapter 20 . 8/9/2021
I loved it. You're a wonderful writer. I hope all is well, wherever you are.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
1st chapter done and oh. my god! Can’t wait!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
Alright, gonna begin this. Let’s see how it goes…
Sora Tapia chapter 20 . 6/27/2021
Oh my gosh, you're really not ready about what to do when a story tears you up so badly and takes a bit of you away. I'm reading this in 2021 and I can only say that your story is amazing and I can't want more than to meet that amazing mind that has done something so amazing that the canon has nothing to do with it. Each interaction and small step that brought them closer and helped build their relationship has been a titanic mission, you built a Draco Malfoy that human that did not exist when you started writing this story and you gave him a writing and personal development arc that he never managed to have. Draco Malfoy canon and how much he deserved. The chapters of the trip through the forest were so necessary to develop the relationship of the two but sometimes I needed to take time to continue reading because the same scenario exhausted me and I know that that was the purpose, a trip of that magnitude and purpose for survival It is exhausting and reading that and feeling a bit panicky about what happens to them is something that fascinates me in an author, making me feel so fearful about the situation of the characters in the face of such a situation of danger and uncertainty. The ending with Harry's last will tore me apart. I'll need therapy.
I love you
3,350 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »