Reviews for Eclipse
Angel love chapter 9 . 9/9
I love your fanfiction and you're awesome for writing this on your free time
Caragray chapter 20 . 9/2
This was an absolutely wonderful story, the depth of character and the psychology of each chapter were truly wonderfully written.
Vongola Princessa chapter 20 . 9/1
Oh gosh I can’t believe how late to the game I am to this fic... it was absolutely fantastic. When I read the description, I was a little wary about reading this fic and held off reading it. Oh how I regret not reading it sooner! It consumed me and I just couldn’t stop reading it. From the dungeons to the forest, Draco was written quite on point. And yet you made him so much more than what the HP series gave and it still seemed within the realm of his character. Ugh SO GOOD
Eva Desuka chapter 20 . 8/10
omg I don't know if you still read new reviews but this story was so great for real ! I read it in 2 days (even though I had to go to work hehe) and I was so satisfied... like, so much emotions, so much... I kept going from happy to sad every 3 seconds hahaha! I hoped to read what follows after the end (even though the conclusion was REALLY great) but I don't have any informations about your writings (and the fanfiction is really old anyway) so yea! Once again I don't know if you read the reviews but anyway, thank you so much for this story, it will always be a part of my head and heart now, I don't know how to express this in English but I'm really thankful !
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 8/6
The description sounds intriguing and the few reviews that I’ve read makes it seem like this story is worth it. I’m hoping my nerves will be able to take it when I finally begin to read this, as suspense is not my favorite kind of story.
DarkPhoenix332 chapter 20 . 8/4
This was the most amazing fanfiction I've ever had the privilege of laying eyes on. Thank you.
MrsSlythindor chapter 14 . 7/18
I don't know whether you're still reading new reviews but I will post this anyway.
Your story is amazing. You hooked me from the very first sentence and on the one hand I can't wait to finish it but on the other hand I know that once I'm finished reading it is over. And I don't want to rush.
Your plot is unique to all fanfics I've ever read. I love your Draco...his fears and bravery, his wish to make it all good. And Harry. The way you describe him makes everybody want to protect him. When reading fanfiction I often ask myself how much of the author's live is woven into a story. I assume a lot which is what makes it authentic, right? Whatever you are doing right now, where you are or what fate held for you, I hope you are doing well. And now I continue reading your perfect piece of a story :).
I know I'm reading this way late...
But you should know I loved everything about what I just read. The character development was very well thought out, the storyline felt like it should be part of the original series, and I cried while reading this. So... beautifully done.
I'm loving thisss just curious, why couldn't Biddy apparate them near to Hogwarts? Obviously she cannot apparate actually into Hogwarts, but maybe to the gates? Although I'm sure that would defeat the much anticipated bonding time
gravedanger chapter 1 . 6/28
wow this is really perfect you should write more fics
Opast chapter 8 . 6/24
Biddy couldn't simply Apparate with Draco and Harry near Hogwarts ?

Otherwise, I love your story so far (it feels like canon to me, great job) and your writing style is gorgeous. I'm totally hooked ! Thank you so much for this brilliant fic !
iamwholockedr chapter 20 . 6/20
Oh my goodness, I just had to post a review, this was amazing and so well written! Thanks!
ch1nelle chapter 20 . 6/12
what an amazing story! so detailed and convincing... i felt like i was reading the original series again. we’re still appreciating your work in 2018!
Jo Macgonagall chapter 20 . 6/8
Thank you for an enchanting story. Although I was yelling just kiss him you fool waaaay before they finally figured it out themselves.
Now maybe I can sleep again instead of reading
YukooD chapter 1 . 6/3
I've read like a hundred times over! This is how Harry and Draco and the love between them should be like. Just AMAZING
3,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »