Reviews for Eclipse
Sillypowers chapter 9 . 9/18
I wanted to send my support to you, wherever you are at this moment. I am so thankful that you continued to write after receiving the terrible messages you described in the notes to this chapter. Even if you don't see this, I hope my gratitude for your service to our country and the respite from my own struggles that your writing gives me.
AnneScriblerian (I only posted on AO3, so I'm not on here)
mrhamsandwichguy chapter 20 . 9/8
This review is for overall. I know it's been a while, but I reread this recently and wanted to leave something. This was really good, and I feel like this is exactly how the characters would act in this situation. The personalities are on point. You did it perfectly. A lot of Draco/Harry fanfictions are ridiculous. The characters are completely OOC, and Malfoy and Potter have no trouble getting together. Either that or there's severe depression. They also add details that are just completely over the top, like Snape and Remus are dating, or Ron is gay, or Harry's friends are mean, or everything happens way too fast for the characters. It's just weird. This was again, really good. I myself don't pair Harry and Draco together, but my sister is insistent on it, so I read them to make her happy and we can talk about them together. I do read the books and watch the movies though, and this was on point.
Toadmiffle chapter 20 . 8/19
Hello! I'm really hoping you are still active on this site so that you will get this review! I have read hundreds of HP fanfics and this one is by far my favourite! I just finished re-reading it for the third time and it was just as much of a rollercoaster as it was the first and second time. You have such a way with words, you could honestly be a full time author and be so successful! You developed Harry and Draco's relationship so nicely, not too fast and it wasn't without setbacks. It's crazy that this was written before HBP because the characters and magical elements seem so canonical. I feel emotionally drained after reading it, do you ever get that empty feeling after reading a really good story? I will more than likely simply start reading it over again haha. I really do hope this reaches you, it is such an amazing work and I hope you know that.

Oh, in your AN you mention a group that has fan art and such but yahoo groups no longer exist apparently? Is there still a group somewhere? I am DESPERATE to see the associated artwork! Pleasseee
It's great. I've never seen such a great article
MaColly21 chapter 20 . 8/9
I loved it. You're a wonderful writer. I hope all is well, wherever you are.
1st chapter done and oh. my god! Can’t wait!
Alright, gonna begin this. Let’s see how it goes…
Sora Tapia chapter 20 . 6/27
Oh my gosh, you're really not ready about what to do when a story tears you up so badly and takes a bit of you away. I'm reading this in 2021 and I can only say that your story is amazing and I can't want more than to meet that amazing mind that has done something so amazing that the canon has nothing to do with it. Each interaction and small step that brought them closer and helped build their relationship has been a titanic mission, you built a Draco Malfoy that human that did not exist when you started writing this story and you gave him a writing and personal development arc that he never managed to have. Draco Malfoy canon and how much he deserved. The chapters of the trip through the forest were so necessary to develop the relationship of the two but sometimes I needed to take time to continue reading because the same scenario exhausted me and I know that that was the purpose, a trip of that magnitude and purpose for survival It is exhausting and reading that and feeling a bit panicky about what happens to them is something that fascinates me in an author, making me feel so fearful about the situation of the characters in the face of such a situation of danger and uncertainty. The ending with Harry's last will tore me apart. I'll need therapy.
I love you
Mairaredbird chapter 20 . 6/4
Omg, this story is just perfect! I just can't believe is over ;( I really need more, I need to know what will happen!

I have to hope there will be more!.
Demi chapter 20 . 5/30
This was one of the most beautiful things I’ve ever read. It was better than most books I’ve read and I know I’ll be reading it again. Even though it was first published in 2003, so 18 years ago now, it hasn’t aged a day. I can’t explain how much this touched me, it was worth every second.
Niko chapter 20 . 5/27
Wow... This is the best Harry Potter fanfiction that I've ever read! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this. I have barely been able to put this story down in the last few days, sneaking in a few minutes of reading here and there. You write out the scene so well without being overly descriptive, but still making the reader have a clear view of what's happening.

I am sad that I can't read more of Draco and Harry's adventures, but when I went to your page, I found more that I'm sure will catch my eye! Now I know why you're so awesome - you're also a Star Trek fan!

Again, thank you for this amazing story!
CastChance U chapter 20 . 5/19
This story was amazing, and I absolutely loved it, I couldn't have thought of a better ending, and I just want to thank you. This was perhaps the most beautifully written fan fiction I have ever read in my life, I and read a HELLA lot of fanfic. It wasn't too cringey, too, fast, or painfully slow, grammatically incorrect, written out of character. You could seriously pass as an actual author if you have a good enough idea! But, in all formality, I have to say, this idea and concept is unlike anything I've ever read before, and I just want to say Thank You, Thank you for not giving up in the middle of the story, Thank you for continuing to write, even with people posting death threats and such, (XD) But Most of all, Thank you writing this, this has inspired me, and to be honest, you threw in a lot of life lessons and true facts that you usually learn by going through a hella lot of sh*t. I don't know anything about your life or you, but you really taught me something through this fic, and this story will forever hold a special place in my heart. I cant even begin to describe. I can't think of anything else to say but; Thank You.
Kaebby102 chapter 1 . 5/7
This was the very first fanfic I read, when I quickly dove into the fanfic world. I’m not sure if I ever commented. Now that school is done for the semester, I plan to reread this one! I have such an attachment to it, and I can remember my heart breaking! Can’t wait to read it again!
Quastorium chapter 19 . 4/26
Question: where is the Epilogue (I can’t find it) please tell me
A good story is one that makes you feel something and this one did (although when Harry carried Drako back and we didn’t know wether he was alive or not... i guess the dread at that thought only cements how these two developed.). Not all of those feelings were pleasant and I doubt that was the goal but I’d say overall it was satisfying. I read through this story in a few days and could barely lay it down.
Kudos to you and I need to go to that Epilogue now
(Also and I know this is probably very unrealistic but would I love for you to continue till after Voldemort’s defeat: Yes very much so. But again it’s an unreasonable request and I am very much happy with what we got. So thank you for taking your time to write this Heartwarming/-breaking story)
3,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »