Reviews for Eclipse
Forever's Gone chapter 1 . 9/16
One of the best fanfic. I remember reading this carefully to understand every little things and replaying the scenes in my head back then. I read this the first time in Wattpad. Unfortunately I lost my account there so those stories, including this, got lost and I forgot who's the author. This was one of the fanfics that got me into Drarry. How time flies. lol
Forever's Gone chapter 1 . 9/16
allie chapter 20 . 9/14
This is genuinely such a thrill to read. It’s a very very slow burn but it’s so worth the wait; the end is rewarding as hell. I am accepting this as canon. Deathly Hallows? Who is that?
Vanessa chapter 13 . 9/10
I wish to point out that Draco is Time Lording the S$&t out of this curse for Harry.
Sally chapter 20 . 8/31
I fucking loved it.
hunode chapter 1 . 8/22
Anyone knows where I’d find the original epilogue and why isn’t there a sequel anymore? And if there is no sequel, why isn’t the original epilogue there? Anyone read the epilogue? How does the story end?
hunode chapter 1 . 8/20
This was heavy until the very end. Dark, yet beautiful and exciting, an experience. I lived it.
I'm so sad this is over! I absolutely loved every inch of it! It was adorable, almost made me cry, and above all, it may have been one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I loved it and wish it don't have to end. Thank you for this wonderful, inspiring, heart wrenching story.
I don't want this to end! It has been amazing! I am excited to read the epilogue but I am sad to see it end.
Oh god the she weasel! but, please don't tell me !e you killed malfoy! Please...
Okay, so based on the part where Peter says " I wasn't feminine enough " I'm assuming you are trying to say that Pettigrew had feelings for james. If so, I absolutely love it! I would never have thought of that being the case but it does make sense! I truly hope I am interpreting this correctly. I love the fic so far and will be sad to see it end.
uma história linda, sai com depressão haha brincadeiras a parte, impressionante como a história foi bem escrita e o casal bem desenvolvido, JK chora por não saber desenvolver algo assim!
depois de todos esses acontecimentos, a guerra que ocorre nós livros originais perdem o sentido (afinal, se draco não coloca os comensais em hogwarts, como tudo aconteceu?) e me vejo querendo desesperadamente uma continuação e conclusão da história do seu ponto de vista, seria incrível!
great job
This was long but amazing. Wonderful character development and a great story line. This fabric came up under drarry, so I'm going that comes in soo, if at all.
Abi chapter 11 . 8/2
I love the Green Day quote. I had to sing the song at graduation and it was so sad. I'm loving the story
3,303 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »