Reviews for Chains
F0rce0fnatur3 chapter 9 . 10h
Yep! I didnt want the slow burn to be too quick. I like the tropes that yield little things at a time x3
agentxyz chapter 9 . 6/30
Ugh, I don't know how I feel about Sasuke, which is a testament to your writing skills as I love sasusaku. He has kidnapped, tortured, threatened to rape Sakura. yeah he shows slivers of kindness, but Sakura's right, hard to tell if it's a Stockholm syndrome in effect. I really enjoy each chapter and its so interesting to see how slow and dragged out this kidnapping has become. Sakura will probably have ptsd and how a relationship with Sasuke can even develop will be very interesting to read. Thanks for the update
F0rce0fnatur3 chapter 7 . 6/26
Q: "Curious to know will they just let Hinata go after she’s seen their faces?"

A: I can’t get into details without releasing spoilers gomen!br /

Q: " why did they plan this for a longtime?"

A: because it was in their contract to do so. They work for third parties essentially doing the dirty work for big time bosses and people who pay through the nose for this type of thing.
Curious what about. Its normal to want to escape. May be he can speak normally and civil. How would they plan to let Hinata go if she saw their faces. Why did they plan this for a long time?
F0rce0fnatur3 chapter 6 . 6/15
Dear reader you are meant to feel isolated with the lack of communication. This puts you in a better understanding of the characters head space. So yes, the lack of communication is intentional as well as a slow build.
Its strange that they dont speak with eachother. At least Sakura had learn pschology . I like your writing but i feel that they dont communicate enough and we still dont know anything about Otachi and Sasuke. Without communication they are distant and of course escape is their every though. Als if they plan to keep Sakura then doesnt matter if they speak or not wsnt at the end they want ro keep her
naruto27143 chapter 6 . 6/10
Really like the story so far, can't wait to see what happens next
I hope that he and sakura will interact in the next chapter more.
agentxyz chapter 5 . 6/6
wow thanks for updating so quickly! They have been held for a while now, I wonder how they will get out. Looking forward to more chapters.
F0rce0fnatur3 chapter 1 . 6/5
There’s more chapts if you want to read more!
Wow. I am curious what Sasuke and Itachi think. Poor Sakura she must have been really tired. I hope that Hinata is in the bed doesnt mean that she is dead. :( she did not harm anybody :(
agentxyz chapter 1 . 6/4
This is a very interesting and different premise. I enjoyed reading this chapter!