Reviews for Grand Vendetta
SapphireMarbles chapter 7 . 4/5
I remember when I first got into reading Dynasty Warriors fanfictions I stumbled upon this story. It was probably during the summer of your last update in 2008. Now, a few years since then I have my own fanfiction account and I was delighted to find this story and to read it again.

The way you write this story is so beautiful in its own way and never loses an ounce of interest. There are no bland parts in this story. Plus, this is one of my favorite DW fanfic stories even back then. There's no story like this. You write the characters with personality, elegance and respect towards each other and also moments with humor to balance out the seriousness.

I hope this story isn't abandon. Please update and continue this story.
hihazuki chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
Oh my god please tell me this story isn't dead please this is about the only quality fic I've ever come across in the fandom and the last update was well over 4 years ago so my hopes are very nearly dashed but it's so hilarious and fleshed out you HAVE TO CONTINUE! :'(
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Hi there. I was just wondering if you are going to continue this story. It is a really great story, I would hate for it to end before it could actually reach the end.
I'X'A Wolf chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Forgive my rudeness, but this review is for the other 6 chap as well.

At first, i thought that this story would only focus on the drama side, but as of the recent chap i can see you include some humor as well! In fact, the Shu part has the most humor of them all XDD

I can't help but to recognize that you based this fic from a historical event. If that so, then the ending could be roughly expected. but i'll leave the ending in your hand

I hope you would update this fic I am curious to see everybody's fate. (I especially rooting for Shu and Lu Xun)
Seproth chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
well I suppose I can only imagine what will happen next time.

So an excellent story with interesting charactierization (I can't spell don't hate me *sob *sob)

I do have one question do you hate Zhou Yu? Sure he can be a bit of a prick but he's not that horrible...

Its a shame to have to lable this story dead (as a rule I label a story dead after a year of inactivity nevermind nearly 3 years)

I did enjoy it the brief time I got to read it . I enjoyed every moment I read this excellent story and can only picture how much better it would have gotten with time. Well cheers mate to an amazing story
Teddypro chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Damn, this is really good. You should really continue this!
Commanderjc chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I hope you keep writing this story- It's amazing! Seeing the Dynasty Warriors versions of the characters in the 'actual' ROTTK is hilarious.
Happy Reader chapter 7 . 5/26/2010
Please tell me you haven't actually given up finishing this story! It's getting to the best part: when zhou yu is made into a fool. ): Please continue writing this story.
Chargone chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
an interesting story, if somewhat abandoned looking.

something to consider though: ancient China is a far cry from Napoleonic England. so many things in this fic are straight out of the latter

i mean, ship-of-the-line? really? the line in question is the line of battle. a naval tactic brought about due to the use of cannons. something not to be found in ancient china.

but yeah, the plot's interesting. I'd love to see how it ends, for all that that's unlikely to happen.
InkDreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
To tell the truth, I've actually never played Dynasty Warriors before...and am technically not up to that part of the plot in Romance of the Three Kingdoms...not that that stopped me from enjoying this chapter. It was interesting reading your take on the fake-marriage scheme. Poor Shang Xiang. *sniff*
Lu Baihu chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
I don't know whether you're busy with college, but I would love to see this fic resume instead of wallowing, awesome yet seemingly abandoned...
DarkSilverHawk chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
This is amazing and you should finish it. I want to know what happens!
Specialedrm182 chapter 7 . 10/17/2008
Sit, I am so excited that you started the fic up again. I reviewed once before asking you to continue, and here you are!

A great POV of the events in the novel. Very well done.

Don't make us wait too long for chapter 8 on onward.
Ayumi chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
Wow, great story! I read all the chapters in just one day. Seeing that you updated it in less than 2 months, I hope you would update soon! I'm SO anxious to find out. :D

Zhao Yun is so cute! Thank GOD Zhuge Liang knows - somehow - what will happen. Go Liang!
Aristeia chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Wow, I can't believe I'm here reviewing this story again after FIVE YEARS! I'm surprised to find you still here and continuing this story!

Another great chapter. :3 Can't wait to read more!