Reviews for Overlord : The Demon Empress
Stratos263 chapter 54 . 6h
At least the guardians learn something from this.
Sixot Ruthless chapter 53 . 9/23
guess you're right about his level, but remember that stats and overall strength from a lv 90 dragon are superior to a human or other creature, he should have base stats of a lv 100 character of mid tier.
Rosettin chapter 39 . 9/19
I agree with you, my old self
pup chapter 54 . 9/15
I agree with Guest, needs more Lemons.
Great update, but still needs lemons.
pup chapter 54 . 9/8
Oh dear, it's so sad that it takes you this long to update, but it was great regardless.
I felt quite sad as well at the BDL's death.

YES YES YES! Finally Shalltear is gonna get some attention! Whens the next update? I love this story overall, it's so grand!
Rosettin chapter 54 . 9/9
13:07 9/9/22
more than a day!
Rosettin chapter 49 . 9/9
the end reminded me of imagine dragons song "this is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come~"
Rosettin chapter 48 . 9/9
0:45 9/9/22

start again 10:21 9/9/22
Arceaion chapter 54 . 9/9
Glad to see this story receive an update and this was quite the update. The death of a Dragon Lord and more growth from the Floor Guardians, I can't wait to see more.
Rosettin chapter 39 . 9/8
I...
I...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS AAHHHHAHJDJWIXNDLD AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
Coment9 chapter 48 . 9/8
You know I wouldn’t mind seeing chapters that are all sex, though I believe that’ll have to be on another site.
Rosettin chapter 10 . 9/8
started at 8:40 8/9/22
Rosettin chapter 6 . 9/8
who's Frigg?
RonaldM40196867 chapter 54 . 9/8
Galadriel and Shalltear are going to have some fun together.

Interesting Dragon Lord.

Aura and Mare should get out more often.

Cocytus needs an apprentice.

Happy September!