Reviews for Overlord : The Demon Empress
Bookmark number eleven.
Coment9 chapter 44 . 8/17
Bookmark number ten.
Raven Mordrake chapter 53 . 8/16
It seems that you are underestimating the power of the Dragon Lord, they increase their power over time and it has been more than 200 years since Cure Elim, who surely must now be level 100 and logically Brightness Dragon Lord would be between 95 or 100. Apart from that even if there is a difference of only 5 levels they are still able to kill the guardians, Osea Cure elim could have killed Ainz with his guild weapon but he was inexperienced and very trusting but for this Ainz I would be totally dead.
Coment9 chapter 34 . 8/16
Bookmark number Nine.
animefairy299 chapter 53 . 8/9
Loving the story so far though I kind of low-key want to see more of Galadriel's bi side such as if Albedo made her mad enough she would use Demiurge possibly
Singular Ash chapter 53 . 8/8
I’m really not sure what to say about this except…. FUCK THE ORIGINAL! This is infinitely better and is definitely going in my favorites!
It’s so sad knowing you have so many stories your working on and seemingly switch between them on a whim. I don’t know when you’ll come back to this. I just hope you do. It’s so damn good.
Stratos263 chapter 53 . 7/23
Good luck to Nazarick
Jhonnatan Guaman chapter 53 . 7/8
a question, the dragon lord cure eleim has a level 95 200 years ago, in the present he will have a 100 level.
Coment9 chapter 30 . 7/8
Bookmark number eight
Coment9 chapter 23 . 7/8
Hey Pauly did you know there’s a Overlord Fanfiction wiki?
4Alucard chapter 53 . 7/1
I had to reread about 20ch before I read this because I completely forgot what happened.
Coment9 chapter 22 . 6/30