Reviews for Skyrim: A Lot of Larceny
Fher.21 chapter 9 . 11/10/2020
I love to read all of your stories, but, this one is special. Kitty has got to be your best character so far. Love the storiy, can't have enough of it. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
Redrift chapter 9 . 11/9/2020
I was pleasantly surprised by the new chapter! It reminded me that at some point I have to go back and reread the first story! But nevertheless it's still nice to experience a somewhat lighter perspective on the world. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that comes out :)
TwillinOfTheWillows chapter 8 . 9/26/2020
I'm really enjoying this story so far! Kitty is a delight, and I love that she has Sapphire as a friend. I'm greatly looking forward to learning more about Kitty's side of this grand tale you've been weaving. Hope you're having an alright time! Thank you so much for another wonderful story
TwillinOfTheWillows chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
*sighs happily* I love the assassin dunmer so much. I'm guessing she's the same from Master of Assassins? I don't have the energy to go back and fin her name right now, but she seems /quite/ intriguing :D
Fher.21 chapter 8 . 8/15/2020
It has been a while. Happy to see you back.
Fher.21 chapter 7 . 7/11/2020
As always. It is fun to read about Kitty and how all your stories cross at some point.
Fher.21 chapter 6 . 7/2/2020
You know? Im really starting to like Kitty. Shes fun to read. This is gonna be a great story.
Lurker chapter 5 . 6/30/2020
The 'J is a Y' thing comes from Scandinavian languages, where that's the case. Any names or titles deriving from them will have that convention.

I love the story, can't wait to read more!
Fher.21 chapter 5 . 6/29/2020
As always great writing.
Chii29001 chapter 1 . 6/24/2020
Seriously, your Elder scrolls stories are phenomenal. The way they all call back to and weave in and out of each other creates a universe which feels realistic. I appreciate your stories and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Fher.21 chapter 3 . 6/16/2020
Sincerely, I didnt think you could pull it off. I have always dreaded the thieves guild quest in Skyrim, always found it tedious. However, you manage to make me hooked on this story in only a couple of chapters. As always your writing is great. Already fallen in love with Kitty, cant wait to see it progress.
Zathalos chapter 1 . 6/6/2020
Looking forward too this one!