Reviews for I Dreamed a Dream
urabadinfluence chapter 5 . 12/2/2008
oh, what a great story. I am so glad I found it. You did quite well on this.
goldylox chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
I have read a lot of your stories before and I just found theses on Fanfiction. I hav to say another great story. I hope you are going to update it!
Drakkenfyre chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Chapter 1 - Wow, as a writer I'm loathe to make connections between fiction and an author's history, but this story reads like the cautionary tale we wish we'd heard before the summer. Not that our decisions would have been any different. Or maybe you're just amazingly insightful. Or both, which seems most likely.
My one suggestion is to possibly make Sara a slightly unreliable narrator, so we can see that she believes one thing, but that Grissom's version might be slightly different. I think you'll probably do this in later chapters, and I can't wait.
Great job.
Anamin chapter 4 . 1/6/2004
Finally some Action! this chapter was hysterical, aside from the fact that I love Gris. . ."CSI ass" indeed LOL. I don't remember that one, and "man card"? ha! I was def. LOL with this one.
hrhsalla chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
wow i mean i am speachless i couldn't stop reading and i was heartbroken when got to the last chapter and saw there were no more chapters is there going to be more because i would love to know how they fix there relationship
libby k chapter 5 . 10/4/2003
I love this story! Please update it!
Barbara chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
This is such a terrific story, can not wait to see what happens next. Hope they somehow work it out.
Duckfeat chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Incredible story and awesome chapter. I like the new confident Grissom. All in Sara's face. Yeah.
psyched13 chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Poor deluded Sara, thinking a mere 5,0 miles and 365 days is enough to "get over" Grissom. He. I can't wait for the fireworks that are bound to ignite when he gets there!
psyched13 chapter 2 . 5/28/2003
You rule, Karen! No more knot in my stomach, just butterflies now.
Barbara chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
What an angst filled story. I hope that something happens to bring Grissom and Sara back together. It looks tough but can be done.
vampie chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
:( *sniff sniff* very well written, mucho angsto. maybe a third chappie would be in order? all in favour, say "aye".

AYE !
Duckfeat chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
Damn. Great story, but sad. The last line on the letter was devastating to read. Awesome job.
luxor chapter 2 . 5/27/2003
Gosh ... how depressing, how sad, the ANGST. Well written. No happy ending in sight here ... Keep the great stories coming, fluffy!
psyched13 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Oh Karen, NO! What happened? Did you run over a puppy or something? Are YOU PMSing? Are you not getting enough feedback for MPL? Time to take a sleeping pill for that insomnia, methinks! How depressing! OMG, I've got this knot in my stomach now, that was so gut-wrenching...

Of course, it was still humorous at times, and as always, well written. And I suppose I can understand an author's need to write something a little "moodier" once in a while. Please don't mind my ranting - but your writing definitely brings out emotions in me. Fluffy writes happy fluff, psyched is happy. Fluffy writes angst, psyched is still happy because she knows fluff is coming soon. Fluffy writes gut-wrenching, sad-ending stuff, and psyched wants to jump off the nearest bridge!

But seriously, I love everything you write! Keep up the incredible work!